🍄 OVERWATCH RP SPACE 🍄

Overwatch has been reformed with the addition of new members at every corner. Null Sector is on the lose again, and Talon is as suspious as ever.

Let the adventure progress!

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

You've come to the place for everything overwatch! The scenario can be anything you would like! Suggest away!

Or you can take a look at some of the scenerios I have listed below!

✿❯────「1」────❮✿
Date Night

OC and Crush go on a nice date with eachother!

✿❯────「2」────❮✿
Spy

OC or Crush are tasked to go to Talon or Overwatch's (or other enemies) base in order to gather info. A few things lead to another and their stuck at the enemies base and the other is tasked to get them back.

✿❯────「3」────❮✿
First Meeting

It's OC and Crush's first time meeting!

✿❯────「4」────❮✿
Injured

OC or Crush just came back from a mission and they are rushed to the med bay with a few of the fellow mission memebers having a worried face.

✿❯────「5」────❮✿
Sick

OC or Crush has came down with a cold and the other takes it upon themself to nurse them back to health.

✿❯────「6」────❮✿
Winter Time

It's winter time once again! A chill in the air as tempature drops, and snowfall outside the window. OC and Crush are taking the time for relaxation during the winter months.

✿❯────「7」────❮✿
Drunk

A few team memebers have brought alcohol back and placed it on a counter. Free game for OC or Crush's taste. The other finds them and suffers the consequences.

✿❯────「8」────❮✿
Pool Party

Finally an offical time to simply relax and have some fun. To unwide from stress of missions or simply a job. A group of a few people including OC and Crush head to a near beach to have some fun!