🍄 STARDEW VALLEY RP SPACE 🍄

The Valley is alive! The Townsfolk are all ready for your arrival! They welcome you with open arms, and its time for you to settle in.

Go on and get comfortable!

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

Welcome to the Valley, the perfect place away from the city! The scenario can be anything you would like! Suggest away!

Or you can take a look at some of the scenarios I have listed below!

✿❯────「1」────❮✿
Date Night

OC and Crush go on a nice date with each other!

✿❯────「2」────❮✿
Mines

OC or Crush had adventured to the mines and have not come back for a while... The other goes to check on them, but turns out the monsters got to them first.

✿❯────「3」────❮✿
First Meeting

It's OC and Crush's first time meeting!

✿❯────「4」────❮✿
Moonlight Jellies

OC and Crush run into each other at the festival of the Moonlight jellies and spend the time watching them together.

✿❯────「5」────❮✿
Sick

OC or Crush has come down with a cold and the other takes it upon themself to nurse them back to health.

✿❯────「6」────❮✿
Feast of the Winter Star

It's the time of giving and almost the end of winter. The feast is today and OC and Crush had gotten each other for the person to get a gift for.

✿❯────「7」────❮✿
Flower Dance

It's nearing the end of spring and the annual flower dance is here! This is the perfect time for Bachelors and Bachelorettes to dance with each other. OC or Crush both seem to be interested in dancing with a certain someone.

✿❯────「8」────❮✿
Beach Party

The summer months have just arrived and so has the heat. It's the perfect time to head down to the beach, collect some shells or even take a small swim. A few of the townsfolk decided to have a beach party, and OC and Crush decided to go.