💀

It was around midnight and you were sitting in your room alone at night. You were on your laptop browsing Tumblr, listening to Hollywood Undead blaring loud in your headphones. You had your hair tied up in a kind of messy bun and you were wearing a large hoodie, as it was cold in your house. You scrolled through your dash, on occasion reblogging a post or three, uusually inspriational quotes. Your phone began to ring. You looked at the caller id, it was your friend Amy.

"Hey amy whats up?" You asked after answering the call.

"Y/N you won't believe this." Amy sounded excited. "Apparently there's been a killer on the loose around town, he's like this guy, he's like scary. And he breaks into houses and he says go to sleep and then he kills you?!"

"You sound excited, isn't that scary?" you asked. "It's probably just a rumor anyway."

"It's on the news Y/n!!!" Amy said. "There's been three attacks this week alone. I'm not scared, my dad has a machete anyway and he taught me how to use it. Can I come over so we can see the killer together?"

"How do we even know if he'll show up to my house?" you asked. "it's probably random. What even attracts him?"

"I don't know.. I'll bring the machete though, I'm coming over!" Amy said excitedly.

"Wait, I-" Amy hung up before you could object. You sighed, setting your phone on your desk and tapping your fingers on it. "I guess we're having a sleepover."

Amy was your bestest friend. You had similar interests and grew up together, you liked the same music and same shows and were both really into horror and true crime. You helped her dye her hair blue as well.

Within ten minutes you had put the dirty laundry on your floor into a basket and Amy was already at your house with a machete.

"You're here that fast?" you asked. Amy smiled

"We live like two seconds away Y/N." Amy chuckled. "Anyway, I got my machete and camera so if we need physical evidence or self-defense i'm your girl" she laughed. She headed into your house and immediately started rummaging through the fridge. "God i'm soooooooo hungry"

"Amy!!!" you yelled. You didn't have to worry about being too loud, your parents were on vacation to go see Carrie Underwood in concert. Not your type of music at ALL but your mom was obsessed with country. She came in when you were watching a talking dead episode because she could sense Carrie Underwood's presence.

"What? I skipped dinner on accident today." Amy shrugged. "You baked cookies and didn't tell me?" You loved baking cookies, there was a platter of m&m cookies in the fridge.

"We don'tlive together Amy.." you sighed. You loved Amy, but sometimes she was a bit much. You watched as she ate half the cookies on the platter and thought screw it and grabbed two cookies. You were hungry anyway, but not enough to make a whole meal.

"Anyway," Amy said inbetween bites, "they say this guy only shows up between the hours of one to four AM, so we gotta stay up late. He's usually up at three, that's when he strikes. It's considered the deadliest hour of the night." 

"Why are we even doing this? We could get killed." you sighed.

"I got a machete like, right here!" Amy pointed at the machete lying on the kitchen counter. "And we have a couple hours to prepare for a guy breaking in anyway. We'll be fine!!!! We can listen to some Hollywood undead wil we wait."

~~

An hour had passed, you spent the time painting Amy's nails for her (her hands were shaky from excitement and the monsters she drank earlier) and listening to music. She looked at the clock, it was 1:34 AM.