Chapter 5: Keymaster attack

The kids had some how been working right under this grandfather's noses and been working with them on busts as well as still trying to get back home "Okay this is just getting insane, we can't keep this up for much longer" jasper says "well what exactly are we meant to do? We can't just go up to then like oh by the way we're all your grandchildren brought back from the future" jaymi says rolling her eyes. What they didn't see was that someone was watching them and had heard every word they said "oh so those idiots calling themselves the ghostbusters live on, oh that won't do but first I'll deal with these kids" they say growling as their eyes glow red.

Just as zoey was reaching for something she was tackled hard to the floor "zoey!" Phoebe yelled as they she the keymaster himself pinning zoey to the floor, he hadn't yet possessed a human soul but still had enough power to put up a good fight "you kids will end, all tho maybe I should keep you alive long enough to se what becomes of the ghostbusters" he says. Phoebe was being held back by jasper "let zoey go!" Phoenix says with a glare "I Don't think so" the keymaster says growling as he bites zoey's shoulder making her scream out in pain. That's when all of a sudden a proton beam hits him in the head making him let go and finally get off zoey, phoenix takes the chance to pull zoey over to the group "you have been warned, tomorrow will be the coming of gozer and you will all face the consequences" the keymaster grolws as he finally ran off.

Phoebe went right over to zoey's side "Okay just look at me" she says as jasper came over with a medkit, he cleans the wound making zoey whimper which Phoebe hated hearing. Sound her shoulder had been covered and bandaged up "guys I can't really do anything to help now with my shoulder" zoey says sighting "wait I may have an idea but it's gonna take all day and night to get it ready" Topaz says and be explained his plan "that's definitely gonna woke, let's do this guys!" Rowan says. While this was going on the EPA had shut down the contaminate grind of the ghostbusters and the guys had been arrested, finally the keymaster finds his host named Louis Tully while the gatekeeper chooses Dana Barrett.

The keymaster looked at the human the gatekeeper possessed "we must keep an eye out, there are ones from the future who will try to fight against us but I don't think we'll need to worry to much, they are only children" he says. The gatekeeper actually laughed at that "a bunch of children think they can stop gozer returning, well they'll be in for a surprise when they lose" she says and finally the two do their courtship and wait for the next night when gozer shall return to earth and reclaim it for the dead.