"1 year"

You laid in the basement. You could crawl around and that was enough for Izuku to bring you back to the basement. At least you weren't chained up. The door to the basement was locked just leaving your bedroom and a bathroom. The other room he had locked up tight. You didn't mind, you had your room.

You don't know what had come over you but, You didn't really have this constant need to leave. It started that first escape attempt or maybe.. A little before that? Around the time that he told you that..

That they gave up on looking for you.

Like now you understand that.. This.. this hell. This house.. This basement.. This is your home.

No longer did you think that home was where you grew up but.. Where you are right now. You would coloring and read in the many books that Izuku gave you. You would even catch yourself missing Izuku.

"NO! No.. I.. Why would I? Would I miss my.. my.." "Y-you missed me??"

You turned to see A tired looking Izuku still in his work uniform.

"Your home early." "Haha! Yeah!! my boss let me off early!"

He smiled as he slowly turned around. "I got something for you today." "What..?"

To your surprise he had crutches. He placed them on the couch before walking over to you. He picked you up as if you were a child. He placed you on the couch and helped you get ready.

You stood their. In shock and also kinda scared that you would fall on your face. You felt him hold your waist. You took a deep breath and you did it. One step at a time. Before you knew it, you were a pro.

You laughed. for the first time in a year. You laughed...