Part 1

being abused by guys ,

when you think of being abused you often think about toxic relationships right? well you are correct, the people who can abuse you can be a father, brother, boyfriend or even a stranger.
being abuse is not something you joke around with, cause it is serious, and there there are six (6) different types of abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse, sexual abuse, mental abuse, financial abuse and cultural abuse.

So your probably asking yourself, what does this have to do with my experience? well lets just say that i have gotten physical abused before, by many different guys. and these are my stories.

Story number 1: This story takes place when i am going to a friends house, and its 9 o' clock at night but my friend lived 10 to 15 minutes away and i have walked in the dark before so i didn't think anything of it and i have done that walk before, so i wasn't scared.
until this guy comes up to me and grabs my bag, like he wanted to steal it, so what do i do, i pull my bag so he would let go out it, but then he thought it would be a good idea to then grab my arm, and throw me to the ground.
then he just started swearing at me saying things like "your a fucken bitch" and keep in mind he was on the ground too but he was on top of me and trying to punch me but i kept dodging his punches, so eventually i kicked him in the nuts and i got up, and called the cops.

Story number 2: Now this story takes place at a convention that i was at with my sister, so what happened was, i was looking at the books the convention had and suddenly i just kept someone's hands on my hips, and i just thought it was my sister, but it wasn't it was a guy (Eli) that i have not talked to for about 6 months, so i just thought that was very odd.
So after i bought a book i was walking around with my sister until the panel we wanted to go to started and it was an 18+ panel so it was much later, which was fine, so me and her go the panel and she sits on my right side, but then the guy (Eli) from earlier sits on my left, so now i am in the middle of my sister and him.
During the panel the guy tries to hold my hand, and i just tell him to stop because i have a boyfriend, but i guess he couldn't take no for an answer so he chose to grab my wrist so i would stand up during the panel and just call me a bitch and throw me on the ground after that he just left. At this time i thought "what is wrong with him" but i didn't really think anything of it cause maybe he was just mad at me for doing something.
So the panel end, me and my sister go on the bus to go home, but after just two (2) stops the guy (Eli) gets on and i just thought he wad going to ignore me and leave me alone, but instead as soon as he came up to me, he grabbed my hair and pulled so my head would snap back and hit the metal on the seat behind me.