More Than 'Best Friends'.

"Harry!" I shouted over the loud music.

"Yes..." He slurred. He's really drunk.

"This is your fifth drink, Harry. Stop drinking so much. You'll get sick."

"Like you care." He snapped and rolled his eyes at me. I flinched.
Where did his attitude come from? This isn't the Harry, i've known my entire life.

"You know what," I stand up from the bar counter. "I actually do care! I've known you for my entire life. I care about you, more than you know. You're my best friend."

"Dance with me." Harry said, ignoring my response, grabbing my hands and pulling me across the dance floor, of the night club.

He wrapped his arms, around my waist, and burried his head, in the crook of my neck. It doesn't seem, as though we're dancing. It's more like a hug. I wrapped one of my arms, around him, and I played with his hair, with my other hand.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." I whispered in his ear, after a moment of silence.

"Nothing!" He huffed, and removed himself from me and ran towards the back exit.

I ran after him, and followed him behind the club.

"Harry!" I called, and walked outside. I stopped in my tracks, when I saw him sitting on a bench, with his face in his hands.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I sat down, next to him.

"You'll never underst-"

"Tell me!" I cut him off.

"Tell me, what's bothering you."

"Okay..." He sighed.
"I've known this girl, for eternity, we're best friends, but my feelings for her, are way more than a best friend. I-I love her." His eyes connected with mine.

"I don't think she feel the same way though."

"Harry," I whispered and interwined our fingers. The mention of 'best friend', made it obvious, that he was talking about me.
"But...I do feel the same way." I smiled and kissed his cheeks. I watched as he flushed, turning bright red.

He pulled me off the bench, and pushed me unto the stone wall, behind us. His cool lips, connected with mine. I felt a tingling feeling through out my body. I can taste the alcohol on his tongue, and smell it on his breath.

He pulled away moments later, and rested his fore-head on mine.

"I love you Angel." He kissed my nose. I giggled.

"I love you to Haz." I smiled at him.

"Wait. Was this your first kiss?" Harry looked at me, in the eyes, and smiled.

"Yes! Harry! It actually was!" I squeeled.

"Oh baby..." He slid his hands down my back.
"I'm glad, I was your first. You're so innocent. You've got alot to learn, and i'm here to teach you."

I smiled, "Let's get you home, before you get sick." Right as I said that, Harry threw up all over the ground.

I stooped down, and held his hands, while he emptied his stomach.

I hand him a tissue, from my purse.

"Thanks babe." He wiped his mouth, and held his head.

"I have some tablets at home. My place?"

"Sure. Here's the keys." He handed me the keys, to his car.

And with that, we headed home.