Ch. 1

(Y/n) P.o.v
I wake up. "Another day of misery." Keely sighs. "Yep!" C agrees. "Why us?" Tea asks. "GIRLS! Come down now!" Ms.Squid calls. We get ready and walk downstairs. Our favorite YouTuber's The Pack, NoochM, and NegativeZero are waiting. C fangirls and almost passes out. "Hey. Nerds!" the most popular girl calls. We turn. "What, Cindy?" I ask. "They won't adopt you! No one likes that stupid game you play Minecrap!" she shouts. I see the YouTubers' heads snap up and Mat hold Zero back. "Actually, we've made our choices!" Mitch says. Zero looks at us and winks. She whispers something to Jerome and Mat. Jerome nods and Mat walks out with Zero looking nervous. "Tea, Keely, C, and (Y/n)!" Preston announces. Everyone else looks shocked and we run to our room packing our stuff while they sign the papers. Cindy and her sisters Claire, Candace, and Clara each get ready to slap us with flyswatters. Mitch blocks Tea. Preston blocks C. Keely is blocked by Lachlan. I am blocked by Rob. They take us to the van. We all hop in. "Who are our guardians?" I ask. "Who protected you from flyswatters? That's your answer." Jerome says eyes on the road. We stop at The Pack's house and we are greeted by a loud crying and Zero and Mat shushing a baby.