Abducted

Where am I? My head hurts...

I open my eyes a bit. My head hurts a lot and my eyes are sticky.
I can't see anything anyway. It's so dark, I can't even see my hands before me. I slowly stand up, just t fall right back on my butt.

The floor is cold, and theres a thick layer of dust everywhere. I manage to find a pipe to hold on to, to try and stand up. After some failed attempts, I managed to stand up. My heart is racing and the relazation finally hits me.

I've been abducted. Like, this is actually happening. I am in great danger. What are they going to do to me? Am I going to be killed, tortured or worse? This is all too much for me to handle. My eyes fill with tears and I start to sob. After some time, a door opens. My organs pull together and I feel like I'm going to pass out.  I hear footsteps, someone is walking down some type of stairs. I still have some time to hide! My eyes dart around the cold basement, and I notice some boxes. I swiftly hide behind them, hoping that they won't find me.

 I swiftly hide behind them, hoping that they won't find me

"I don't see her. I thought you guys put her down here?" A rather raspy voice said.

"We did. Maybe she's hiding somewhere."

Shit. They're definetly going to find me...

"Yeah, probably. She almost escaped last time we met." I recognize that voice..! It's that guy who smokes!

I try my best to hold my breath and make no noise whatsoever. I did a good job, until I heard a loud bang, which scared me. I gasped, which made way too much noise. My cover is blown.

"What was that?" It was that raspy voice again.

"It came from over there, where the boxes are." I hear footsteps coming towards me.
I close my eyes and cover my ears. I don't want to witness them discovering me. I probably look so stupid and weak right now.

"Huh. She really was there the whole time. Masky, you go talk to her, you know her the most.."

"If I have to.. I guess I can.."

I'm still on the ground, covering my ears. I can hear a little bit of talking, but I don't understand anything they're saying. I slowly uncover my ears and look up, to see a man wearing a mask with feminine features.

"Hey, look. I'm not here to hurt you. You just have to listen to us and follow our orders and you won't get hurt. Okay?"

Just now I notice a gun on him. He's a liar. Why is he being so nice anyway?

"Then why do you have a gun on you?"

"..I need it to protect myself. Now stand up and follow me."

"...alright then."

He helps me up, luckily I'm a little more stable on my legs. He leads me up the stairs to a living room. It's daytime. I don't want to seem akward, so I just try to start a conversation.

"My name is y/n if you didn't know, whats yours?"

He looks at me. I can't see his face expression.

"Just call me masky."

What a weird name. Before I could ask any more questions, we stop infront a big door.

"Go in there. The operator wants to talk to you, try to stay calm and don't freak out."

"Uhh, who's the operator?"

"To keep it short, the person that wants you to be here. Now go."

I open the door and see the creature that I saw two days ago. He has a suit on and has no features. I try not to pay too much attention and focus on my breathing.
Just calm down...

I slowly approach the big desk and sit on the chair infront of it. This feels like I'm being interrogated.

"Ī šəē ýøū hªvē məť mý přøxý, māšķý."

"Yes... why am I here?"
My head starts to hurt and my mind is getting foggy...

"Ī wªňť ýøū ţø bə mý přøxý. Ýøű hªvə å łøț øf pøtənțīaļ. Thə țřáīňīņg wīĺĺ bəğìn tomøŕŕōw. Mªsķý wìĺĺ țèll yøu the đətàìls."

"I... what..?"

"Yøü çăñ ĺêāvə."

"..."

I slowly stand up. I'm just confused. My head hurts, I can't process all of this just yet. I open the door to leave just to bump into...

What do they think about you?
___________________________________________

Masky: She's nice. I guess she'll fresh up some things at the mansion. I'm worried about the training though.. she seems fragile. What does the operator see in her?

Slender: She seems confused, if not disturbed in some way. She can handle it, I'm certain.

___________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I haven't gotten a lot of reads yet, but I'm thankful for the few people that read my stories!

820 words! Not bad.

See you later! Sorry for the cliffhanger btw..