~wishes with side effects part 2~

Tw : abuse and toxic relationship ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Quackity was crying,he was so helpless. "YOU USELESS PICE OF TRASH !" Schlatt pulled Quackity up on his collar and pushed him against the wal. Quackity didn't feel pain at the moment,he was used to it. Schlatt continued to scream at him and slapped Q in the face multiple times . Schlatt got closer to Quackity's face . " god why do I even let you live your useless life ...I could kill you if I wanted to " than Schlatt punched Q very hard and Q almost passed out from that . Than Schlatt let go of him and pushed him ( Q) so hard on the floor that Quackity passed out. Hour's later Quackity woke up . He didn't care about himself and quickly got up and walked to the closet where the kid was in . Thankfully Schlatt didn't find the kid . Q picked up the kid and walked to his bedroom. Schlatt was laying on the couch downstairs sleeping. " Looks like he drank himself to sleep again " Quackity thought to himself. He sat down on the bed and and just looked at the kid who was sleeping in his arms. " even if I don't know this kid..I will protect it with my live..idc what happens to me the kid needs to be safe." Q thought. Days passed and q was takeing care of the child while schlatt was doing nothing with the kid. Q was like a mother, playing with the kid feeding him reading him bedstorys every night and giving the kid all of his love. After two years  Q named the kid tubbo. But nothing changed with Q's husband and his drinking problem. Quackity had enough of schlatt's behaviour towards tubbo he was always screaming at him but Q always came in the fight and rescued Tubbo. But Q didn't want tubbo to have such a terrible childhood. Tubbo wasn't even his own Child but Q loves him like he was. So Q needed to make a big a sacrifice....~to to be continued~