Chapter Two: Mia And Duke

RT! Robot Trains!

Time to rise and go beyond the great unknown

RT! Robot Trains!

Let's all gather our strength and go together...

I will find a special power

That's deep down inside me

I will be brave and bold you'll see

And overcome my fear...

I can't stop this energy

Full speed ahead we go

To adventure you and me, Let's ride together...

RT! Robot Trains!

Time to rise and you'll discover a great big world

RT! Robot Trains!

We all got to come together, it's all aboard

RT! Robot Trains!

Time to rise and go beyond the great unknown

RT! Robot Trains!

Robot Trains: Malysh Kei.

Kei: Morning Everyone, I Felt Slept Well Last Night.

Duck: Morning Kei.

Kei: Morning, Duck.

Alf: How Are You Feel, Kei?

Kei: Very Perfectly, Alf, Last Night, I Dreamed My Past, How I Was Born, At Fountain Plaza Were Gathered Crowd To See Me, At Naming Ceremony Came All, Even Ellie With Baby Duck, Ella With Alf, Paul With Selly & Zoe With Victor, All Were Excited At The Naming Ceremony, Jeffrey Begun The Ceremony, I Was Named Kei, All Were Joiced!

Duck: Kei, That Was Amazing Dream.

Sanset Shiimmer: Uhm, Arianna, I'm Here, What Is That Place?

Sunset Shimmer: A Real Robot Train, Arianna Didn't Transformed Into A Robot Train, She Broke Up With Acer!

Mia: Oh Hi, I'm Mia, This Is Duke, & My Little Baby Brother Kei.

Sunset Shimmer: Nice To Meet You, I'm Sunset Shimmer, Arianna Frances Dillon Conner's Childhood BFF!

Duke: Who's This Arianna? I Don't Even Know Her & I've Never Seen Her Before.

Sanset Shimmer: Arianna Frances Dillon Conner Is Tow Truck Who Lives In Her Hometown Called Radiator Springs, She Showed Up A Little Baby Brother Named Mater!

Sanset Shiimmer: I'm Arianna's Helpertess, And Still Helping Arianna Babysitting Her Little Baby Brother Named Mater, Awhile Her Parents Are At Work!

Mia: And My Helper Is Duke, He's Still Malysh Kei's Rival, But I Got Along Quickly With Duke & Befriended Quickly With Duke.

Mia: Friendship Is Stronger Than Virus, Duke And I Began Have A Friendly Connecting, (Blushes Right In Front Of Duke)

Why Am I Blushing In Front Of Duke?

Sanset Shiimmer: But Mia, Duke Is Dangerous, Step Away From Him.

Mia: No Sanset Shiimmer, Duke Is My Best Friend And My Crush, He'll Tonight Help Me Babysitting Malysh Kei, My Parents Went To The Work!

Sanset Shiimmer: Arianna Told Me About Zook, I Think That Arianna Befriended With Zook The Goblin, But, I'm Not Anymore Afraid Of Zook, But I Believed In Arianna's Words.

Mia: Sanset Shiimmer, You Are In The Train World, I'm Not Arianna, I'm Mia, You Pereputala Me With Arianna!

Duke: Mia, Let's Put Malysh Kei To His Cradle!