Chapter 12.

Maaya get freeze by his words. She didnt expect to hear those words from his mouth. If it is those days, she will have felt happy but now she felt numb. She just doesnt know how to react to it. On the other hand, Vasans temper is rising as he didnt get any response from her, and he dont like when she didnt respond to him.

Maaya, are you listening? Said Vasan while he is suppressing his anger.

Maaya still didnt respond to him. As he didnt get any respond, Vasans anger is rising.

MAAYA PRASATH! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? Shouted Vasan while his grip on her waist gets tightened.

From his shouting, she got jerk and almost get up from his lap, but he did not let her. Her eyes start to tear up and she bit her lips to control it. Vasan getting annoyed by her silence.

I.dont.waaanttt to marryyy youuu, mumbles Maaya.

After hearing her answer, Vasan could not control his angry and grab her hair tightly. He makes her stands by holding her hair roughly and push her harshly on the floor.

You ungrateful bitch! Even after your betrayal, I still want to marry you, but you want to whore around. Huh! Vasan shouted.

Maaya is scared as she is going to face his wrath, but she does not want to change her decisions. She felts that she does not deserve him and want to stay afar from him.

No, please I do not want. Let me and my son go. I promise I will not come in front of you again, Said Maaya fearfully.

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh god! My darling you still think I will let you go, Said Vasan while looking at her.

He grabs her hair harshly and drags her to his room. Maaya is begging him to let her go and struggling of his hold. The bodyguards and workers are pitying Maaya and scared of what Vasan going to do to her. They know very well of Vasan anger and the consequences if they against or fight with him.

He kicked his room door and pulled Maaya inside. He pushed her to the floor and locked the door behind. Since the room is fully soundproofed, no one can hear what is going on inside.

He went and sat like a king on the couch and Maaya is still on floor and looking down. She does not have any courage to look up or speak out. He grabs the liquor bottle and pour a glass for him. While drinking, his focus is still on her. After a long silence, he spoke.

Okay. So, you decide not to marry me and let go you. Fine, I will agree but there is one condition. Said Vasan calmly.

Maaya is shocked and look at Vasan as she cannot believe of what he just said. Both look at each other intensely. They can feel the heat around them.

So, you will not respond to my question, is it? Yes, or no? Asked Vasan.

Y..e.s, Stuttering Maaya.

Okay then. If you want me to let go you, then leave Vishnu here with me. Said Vasan calmly while his eyes didnt leave from her.

Maaya heart just drop, and her eyes filled with tears. She couldnt believe that Vasan is trapping her using her weakness.

Please vasan. Dont do this. Vishnu is my soul, heart and everything. Dont separate him from me. Please! Crying Maaya in a begging position. She put her hands together and pleading to him.

Vasan stare at Maaya and smirking at her helpless manner. He felt so happy that only he can protect or ruined her. No one else have the authority to break her other than he himself. He stands up and walking slowly to her while holding the glass. He squats down towards Maaya and hold her jaw so that she can look at him. She just realized that Vasan is neared. She is bawling her eyes out and begging him.

Okay so since you dont want me to separate you from Vishnu. Then you better listen to me whatever I am going to say to you after this. You better listen or else I will file a case on you and get custody of Vishnu. You know I will do it. Said Vasan calmly to Maaya.

Maaya just stared at him and nodded her head helplessly. She knows that you cannot take lightly of Vasan words. He will do if he says it.

Words baby, Words. Said Vasan

Yes, Said Maaya quietly as she knows that she cannot do anything and look down as she lost to him.

He stands up and went to his closet. Maaya is still in that position and looking down. He took his shirt off. He came to the bed in his shorts and shirtless. He came and sat in the bed as he put his arms behind his head and looking at her. He was smirking at her.

Maaya stand up and come here now. Ordered Vasan.

She startled and stood up slowly. She lifts her head and saw Vasan lying on the bed while his arms supporting his head. He noticed that he is in his shorts and shirtless. She is scared and looked down as she felt hot.

Come here baby. Dont make me repeat, Said Vasan as he noticed her rooted at her place.

She walks slowly and stand in front of Vasan. She lifted her head and looked at him.

Now listen carefully. Dont make me repeat. I want you strip every piece of clothing from your body and come to my bed now. I dont want to see any of your body covered with clothes, if still you are not naked then forget about my son! Said Vasan calmly while gulping down his liquor and looking at Maaya intensely.