one.

Being in the public eye always isn't the eye candy it may usually seem to be. Fans who will support you to a point unimaginable, being showered with unconditional love on your every step, it seems like a fever dream. But on the contrary, it always doesn't seem to be that.

Junkyu had worked really hard up until this point of his life. After appearing in countless CFs, being a child model, he realised that making music was the one. A lot of things tried to pull him apart and tear him down, but they failed, as Junkyu made his dream come true, debuting as 4th member of YG's newest boygroup, TREASURE.

What more could he ask? Loving fans who adored him and found joy in the little things he did, members who were brothers for lifetime, he felt like he had made it.

But you know, everything isn't always so perfect. After a journey filled with hardships to debut in TREASURE, and bonding with the members to find brothers in each, you could say he devoloped a tiny admiration for one of the youngest in the group, Haruto.

Tall, unbelievably handsome, talented to the core, a deep luring voice, a crackhead in him lighting every scene with joy. A perfect sculpture. He had everything you could possibly ask for.

The younger too, had the outmost respect and love for the hyung he was closest to. From being a big tsundere and annoying his hyung to making it up by doing aegyo to cheer up his hyung. Haruto was the one you'd always want to be close to. A happy butterfly fluttering and making the world a prettier place.

coming up next //.
"Come on, I have to do something about it. I can't just sit quiet now can I?"

A/N - hi everyone! I'm not new to wattpad or the fandom but new to writing a fic so, i hope you support me! let's just hope my writing wasn't that boring to read 😅, and sorry for the short chapter, i'm just getting started so, please wait a bit! Funny story, the reason i started to write was because of Stella_starlight20 pushing me to, as she thought i have a crazy and wild imagination xD.