two.

Dreams can’t come to life if you don’t give it a try they say. Junkyu was determined to do something about his little crush.

But there was a tiny problem. Haruto would always be hanging out with the ”0104s”, a name the boys called themselves. They were the IT line of the group. Fun, chaotic, basically their own selves. A group of silly, goofy boys radiating laughter.

It wasn’t that they wouldn’t want Junkyu to join. Contrastingly, Jaehyuk had even asked Junkyu to hang out with him. Asahi too, was always by Junkyu’s side, laughing and hyping him up in the recent contents. Jeongwoo and Haruto? Even the sky was a limit surpassed to compare their love for Junkyu.

As much as his brain told him to enjoy his youth hanging out with the members, who were in a competition to see who’d get Junkyu to go out, which ended in Jihoon asking Teumes to do them the favour instead, he just never felt like it.

Don’t get him wrong they were among the precious treasures of his life but it was that, his introvert self would want more to do with staying at the dorm and relaxing. But now, Junkyu was in a fix. He will do everything it takes to spend some time with the members, or a better way to say it is...

With Haruto?