Chapter 1

Obito clean up the bodies of the bandits he just killed. Along with the others that got themselves killed too.

He then piles them up before burning them by using the Fireball Jutsu. Which leaves nothing behind but mere ashes.

Obito: Not the best possible thing to do. But I don't want anything else getting in my way.

Obito is still doubtful about this place, a place where different from his. He is not in his world as he know of it.

He looked back the the woman who is still unconscious from the punch of her leader. But the others who were heavily injured are waking up one by one.

The merchant, Who also manage to hide away when the fight happens, promised Obito to reward him for saving his life. While looking at the burning body of the guy who just betrayed him.

Obito then sat on top of the wagon and asked the merchant, to confirm his suspicions.

Obito: Well, I actually want to ask you some things that has been bugging me for a while, can you answer those for me?

Merchant: Certainly! If it is to benefit my savior, I will provide the best informations!

The merchant responded without hesitation. Even though he is a bit weirded by Obito due to his age. He comply without a second thought.

Obito: Gladly appreciated. Now, It may seems kind of stupid question but, where are we currently located?

Merchant: Yes, We are at the mountain of Alv. This place were deemed sacred by everyone for some unknown reason to me. But I came here doing business with a collaborator. I hired those... Bodyguards, to help me reach Orario safely. But you saw what happen.

Obito: It is certainly unfortunate for you. But, Alv Mountain, Orario, those names are unknown to me. what are those places?

Merchant: Yes. While here at Alv Mountain, Which i have small information to. Orario is the place where all the strongest Familia in this world have gathered. Exploring and expanding their ways in the deepest dungeon. That is also the place where the two former strongest Familia resides in, Zeus and Hera Familia.

Obito: ' Familia?'

Obito: Interesting, Now tell me about this Familia thing.

After Obito said this, The merchant's expression says it all... Bewildered.

Merchant: B-But, aren't you in a Familia?

The merchant asked

Obito: No, I'm not, and I don't know anything about it.

Obito said while shrugging his shoulders, really not knowing anything at all.

Merchant: Then, How did you fight those people! Especially their leader which was a Level 2! that's just impossible!

Obito's curiosity just got bigger as the merchant spout more things that he couldn't understand. But he knew that the merchant was not lying. Not even a bit.

Merchant: A Familia is a Family-like orientations. A God manages his or her Familia and give them blessings to get much stronger. Everyone you just fought have a God's blessing which made them what they are!

Obito: So, normally, a person like me, who don't have a God's blessing, should've lost to them with no questions asked?

Merchant: Precisely! especially that you just used some powerful fire magic! That kind of Fire power even rival the elf that I hired!

Obito analyzes every bit of information he just received. Everything that the merchant said is true. Jutsu is considered as Magic, and some people called Elf.

Obito is really intrigued with every revelations to him. And he decided to stop the merchant from his tracks and continue making to their destination.

Obito: We shall continue this subject on the road. Everyone who was injured seems to be fine to rest inside the Wagon for now. We'll move immediately before night befalls us.

Obito ordered. The others couldn't argue as they know that they're no match for a guy like him, they followed his instructions and manage to get back on the road smoothly.

(Timeskip)

Obito is sitting inside the wagon along with the other injured adventurers. Yes, adventurers, that's what they're called.

An awkward silence falls before them, and no-one could say a thing as they don't know each other. Obito didn't mind as he only wants silence as he meditate.

Obito: 'I see... I lost majority of my Chakra. Like, I was left half of that 1/4 of my old chakra.'

Obito muttered as he frown. He's still glad that he has both of his Sharingan. Both left and Right. Which means, he can still use his special ability, Kamui.

What is Kamui? Kamui allows the user to transfer objects to and from another dimension. These transfers are often characterised by a spiralling void that targets swirl into or out of, distorting their form as they move between dimensions.

Obito's thoughts were interrupted as the woman woke up. Her comrades were happy that she finally woke up and were glad that nothing bad happened to her.

???: What... What happened? Where is Gaia! That traitor!

The woman shouted as she looks around the wagon. The others tried to calm her down and told her to rest. But she is determined.

Obito: If you're looking for that comrade of yours. Then you're too late... He's dead.

Obito said with unamused expression. looking a bit both bored and disappointed. Then, She calm down and sat. She then asked him.

???: And, who are you? What happened to the other bandits?

Obito: My name is Obito. And if you're wondering what happened to those bandits. They're dead too, I killed them then burned their bodies.

???: You burned them? How could you do that.

Obito: Hey! I just saved your other comrades life. And true, I can do the exact opposite, but I'm not the type to let go of traitors.

Merchant: Also, If we didn't burn those body. it'll just rot there and will soon enough be harmful in that environment.

The merchant said as he stopped the wagon. It was already night time and they decided to stop for the night.

They campes outside while the others prepared some stew for dinner.

Obito noticed the others being quite anxious, as if their losing their concentration as they looks around.

Obito: Don't worry about bandits. We'll take turns on watching the area so rest assured and calm down, isn't that right? Maya.

Maya was the woman's name. She explained and introduced everyone from her group. And apparently, all of them are on the same Familia, same as Gaia who died earlier.

Maya: We're not just conscious about bandits. We are in the area where minotaurs said to roam around. Which is a level 2 category.

Obito: Monsters? Minotaur?

Maya: Yes. Those are truly dangerous. Because all of use are just Level 1s and still haven't manage to caught up to Gaia's strength. Even if he's here...

Obito: ' Monsters huh. It might be similar to my world's monsters, but I could be wrong. I need the informations faster, So...'

Obito looked into her eyes. She stares back in confusion until Obito's eyes turns red. Revealing his sharingan.

Before the woman could react, she was already under a Genjutsu.

Obito: Now. Tell me everything.