Kit

Chapter One ~ Kit

If I don't get this role because of my fucking cravings I'm going to cry

If I don't get this role because of my fucking cravings I'm going to cry. Actually.

I am in my favourite coffee shop, wearing sunglasses as usual and am making sure to look as unfriendly as possible. Just for today, I thought.

When it's my turn to give you order I say,

'Mocha please, with whipped cream.' Even as I say it my mouth waters. This past week I haven't left my house once but I really needed this one win.

'Right away.' The young girl said whilst typing up my order, she finally looked up and what i had been fearing this whole day happened. 'Wait a minute. You... you're...'

'Who?'

'Ki-' Darn it.

'Okay, yes I am. Please, I don't want people hearing. I have a deal with this one film and in order to get it I can't have my picture taken by anyone this whole week. Today's my last day. I can pay you extra if you will just please write Sebastian on that cup and move on.' I sighed, wondering why I always feel the need to explain my problems to random strangers. The girl pulled on a mischievous grin.

'How much extra?' I internally rolled my eyes, sometimes it was just no use being nice.

'Double.' The girl immediately lightened up.

'You've got a deal Sebastian.'

I wait impatiently for my drink in the corner of the room, looking around every now and then to check if anyone has noticed me.

That's when I see her. A girl who looks close to my age who is staring at me intently. Shit. I can't say no to people who want to take pics I'll come off as extremely rude. I guess this was it.

There is a chance she is extremely shy and may not come up to me, though.

'Sebastian!' Another worker called and I quickly grabbed my drink and payed. Don't look and just walk out of the door, I thought.

I rushed towards the door, constantly looking left and right to see if I caught somebody's gaze. That was when I felt myself slam into something.

Bash.

Suddenly all I could feel was hot liquid. I looked down and the tea in my hands had poured onto all of my white shirt.

'Shite!' I hissed as I tried to concentrate on not moving.

'Ohmigod ohmigod I'm so so sorry!' I looked to my left to see the culprit, the girl who was glancing at me earlier.

Well played, that's certainly one way to bump into a celebrity.

I looked into her honeycomb eyes and was compelled by them because she was staring at me so intensely. This girl needed to stop.

'It's okay. Napkins would be nice though.'