thirty-one

chapter thirty-one[ girlfriend?! ]

chapter thirty-one
[ girlfriend?! ]

today was the day dustin got back from his science camp so the party decided to surprise him. they're currently hiding behind a wall in dustin's house.

eleven used her powers to make his toys move into the living room, where the kids would surprise him.

"it's just a dream.....you're dreaming." dustin said to himself, holding out a can of hairspray in front of him for protection.

like that will do anything.

"now," mike said to eleven and she opened her eyes, stopping the toys from moving. dustin stopped as well and glanced at the toys, confusedly.

as the group snuck up behind dustin, lucas held up a big sign that read welcome home dustin! while the other 5 teens had party horns in their mouths.

max held out her fingers, doing a count down.

three, two, one!

everyone blew on their party horns, scaring the shit outta dustin as he turned around screaming while spraying the hairspray right into lucas' eyes, making him scream as well.

will and melissa watched as dustin continued spraying, still not realizing it was lucas and was finally stopped by max.

"welcome home!" melissa smiled, throwing her arms up into the air as she walked over and hugged the boy.

max led lucas to the kitchen, helping him wash the hairspray out of his eyes. the others all followed dustin to his room, since he wanted to show off the cool stuff he got and created at camp nowhere.

the two couples all sat down around dustin as he began showing his creations.

"i call it, the forever clock." dustin said, as he spun around something that looked like a small windmill, "powered by wind, very useful in the apocalypse."

he handed it to will as he dug through his bag, grabbing something else.

melissa sighed and rested her head on wills shoulder, getting a little bored. she played with his hand as dustin continued showing his stuff to the uninterested others, "then i give you.....the slammer."

he pulled out a hammer that started vibrating and shaking.

"pretty neat huh?" dustin chuckled, making melissa smile. she loved seeing him so happy.