The incodent (however you spell it)

Read as yourself the whole story.

As me and yoonbum were in the wet basement in sangwoos crusty ass old house, we were talking about how lucky we are to be able to do what we want. We fell asleep pretty fast, but out of no where i woke up to the wettest, loudest, ugliest, stankest, most ratio fart coming from bums horrible shitty bum.

Then i remembered that a few days ago, yoonbum told me he has a ibs because of his soggy old ass uncle. I told it its gonna be ok and that i'll pray for him.

I fell back asleep because the radiation from his, stank ass knocked me tf out. About maybe an hour later i woke up again. He was just staring at me, with them long ass eye bags.

We began to talk more, but this time i was really horny from his stanky farts. He looked like he wanted to be my little submissive bunny. My penis started started jumping up and down and it was very noticeable since my cock is about 15 inches long. (If You're a girl then your long 6 inch nipples got really hard and started to leak.) (if you're non binary then idk dawg)

He blushed and start to crawl, hoping to get some of this. Then a loud shitty fart ripped from his loose ass, this made me pre semen in my pants.

He said "oops, im sorry. I have to take a shit." I said that its ok.

After he crawled to the bathroom, i couldnt stop thinking about it and getting really horny. I knew i had to get a piece of that stinky ass.

I ran into the bathroom, only to see him jerking off and crying to sangwoos shit streaked thongs. I think he was crying from the stress his asshole was going through, it was really painful.

He looked up at me and had this face.

I left the bathroom and said "you weird as hell, bitch"  and went back to sleep