FL (2) 6

CONTINUE

POV

"Doctor how's my wife?" Katarina worried after get a call from hospital about tzuyu condition.

"She's stable now but i am sorry for your lost, your baby, we couldn't save him." Doctor bow and leave katarina.

Katarina went inside tzuyu room and saw her laying alone on the bed, her baby bump no more there make she's sad. She's approach tzuyu slowly and hold her hand. "I should come with you. I shouldn't let you drive by yourself."

Tzuyu groan and slowly open her eyes. "Kat."

Katarina wipe her tears and help tzuyu. "Hey, how's your feeling?"

Tzuyu groan and hold her belly. "Kat." She's shocked and feel every inch of her belly. "Kat my bump? Where is it? Our baby."

Katarina hold tzuyu hand and look into her eyes. "I am sorry, he's at heaven now." Katarina put her head on tzuyu shoulder and crying.

Tzuyu sigh and her tears slowly flowing on her cheeks. "You lie kat, my baby still in here, he's still there, tell me this is only my dream, wake me up please."

"No dear, this is not a dream. I am sorry." Tzuyu whining and punch katarina back while crying hard.

"Arghhhh!" Tzuyu scream and crying so hard.

POV

Heejin sigh, she's not going out from her room after have a fight with her mother 2 days ago. She's locking herself in her room to avoid mina's face.

Heejin feel thirsty and want to drink some water, she's see the clock and she's know at this time mina at her office busy with works, heejin bring herself to kitchen for a glass of water.

When she's about to passing mina room she's heard something, she's put her ear close to mina door and heard screaming and  some bad words. Heejin step back and ignore it.

Meanwhile mina.

"Fuck! More! Give it more you whore." Mina moaning nonstop from pleasure she's get.

"Patient baby girl, i will give what you want as long you will pay me." She's said and sucking on mina clit while fingering her hard.

"I'm cumming fuck. Ahhhhh." Last loud and long moan from mina when she's had her release.

"Thanks for money and i will leave now." She's said while wearing her clothes. She's peck mina lips before leave with lot of money for her service.

When she's walking downstairs she's saw heejin at kitchen. "What a nice kid." She's mumble and leave.

Heejin glance at her and finish drink her water and went back to her room, again when she's about to passing mina's room she's peeking through the door and see mina laying on the bed crying alone under the blanket.

"Until when eomma, i miss you." Heejin mumble and close mina door slowly and went to her room.

She's sit on her chair and bring out one plain paper, like chaeyoung heejin also talented artist when comes to arts. She's a great painter just like her father. She's grab her things and start to fill the plain water with colours.

FAST FORWARD

Tomorrow, tzuyu can discharge and katarina helping her to laying down.

"I will cook some foods for you okay dear."

Tzuyu ignoring her and just staring at ceiling.

Katarina kiss her forehead and went to kitchen.

POV

"Happy birthday eomma." Heejin mumble and sigh before went inside bathroom to clean herself.

Mina not going to work again today, she's exhausted and resting with her coffee at living room.

Heejin grab some milk and saw mina alone at living room. She's smile seeing mina chilling and have time at home at least not busy.

Heejin slowly went to mina and standing a little far from her. "Eomma." She's call mina.

Mina just humming and focus on the show she's being watching.

Heejin smile when mina respond to her call. "Happy birthday eomma." Heejin said.

Mina look at heejin. "If nothing more, leave me alone."

Heejin nod but instead than leave she's sit beside mina. "Eomma i want to say sorry because i keep give you problems." Heejin look down and sad.

Mina sigh. "Forget it."

Heejin look at mina and more sad. "I.."

Mina stand and leave heejin. Heejin hug mina waist from behind. Heejin sobbing and start to crying.

"At the age of me i need my mother the most, am i not your baby anymore eomma?" Heejin mumble between her sobbing.

"Stop this. You don't need me, you can walk by your own i don't need to carry you anymore, you can shower, you can eat, you can...."

"But your not the one who teach me all of that, and your not even carry me, all appa did." Heejin said and look down.

"That's why you don't need me, you know that's all your father did not me. Stop saying you need me when you actually need your father."

"But eomma, you are my mother." Heejin said but mina just walk away like that.

Leave your votes.