New student《Chapter 3》

Izuku was sitting in his seat talking to his friend Iida and then his Teacher Aizawa came in and started the class and Izuku then started to vone out and had a flashback of an old friend he had since childhood

{Beginning of flashback}

Dekus POV

I was sitting at table at lunch all by myself with a black eye because of well...Kacchan then I saw Y/n walking up to me and she was as beautiful as ever she sat down in front of me and started talking to me.

Y/n: Hey Izuku-kun...why do you have an eye patch on you eye....

Me: o-oh its nothing really.

She then leaned closer to me and pulled the eye patch off my eye and I saw the worried look on her face and then sighed

Y/n: Did Katsuki do this?

Me: ....well...yeah but it didn't hurt at all.

She then used her quirk which was healing on my eye and then healed it the feeling of her soft hand on my face was so...nice....after she healed my black eye away from my face she gave me a face that looked like it was carved by angles.

Y/n: Feel better

Me: Yeah...

{End of flashback}

Aizawa: ok anyways we have a new student who is actually my daughter.

The whole classes was shocked that Aizawa-sensei had a kid!The door soon slidded up and revealed the new student.The classes was shocked that this kid was Aizawa-sensei child.

She was beautiful she had H/l,H/c,E/c, and a....muzzle?????but none the less she was beautiful and in the back of the classes a boy with purple balls was drulling all over his desk while looking at the new girl.

Aizawa:Ok go ahead and introduce yourself while I take a nap.

The girl nodded and turned to the classes and just...stared at them

???: Hi girly its nice to meet you!

The girl wave at her

Mina: Anyway I'm Mina Ashido and what's you name.

Y/n: Im Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Deku looked at the new girl with wide eyes

Deku💭: Is it really her?Y/n

Iida: Midoriya, Are you ok?

Deku: oh ummm yeah I'm ok.

Iida:Ok I just wanted to know.

All the girls were talking to the new girl and getting to know her like her F/f,F/m,F/b,F/c, And what her quirk was.

Jiro: So you have 2 quirks thats kinda cool.

Uraraka: Yeah I know it really nice

Momo: yes it very sweet to have another person in this class with two quirks.

Y/n: Wait there's someone else here with 2 quirks?

Tsuyu: Yes its Todoroki he's over there

She pointed to a boy with multi-colored hair with different eye colors who was supposed to be 'Todoroki'.

Y/n walked over to Todoroki to say hi

Y/n: hello.

Todoroki looked up at the girl

Todoroki: Why do you have a muzzle?

As he pointed at the muzzle on her face

Y/n stared at the multi-colored boy and said 'I have my reasons'.

Deku💭: Is it really her and if it is her I'll have to ask later maybe she'll remember me.

{556 Words}