interview

-Ava Lincon-

I stand at the building door more nervous then even i've mever had a job interview, but i had too look like i had alot of confidince which i didnt have today.

I enter the building and head to the receptionist "hello" i said looking at a handsome looking man "hello, how may i help you?" He said looking up at me. " a job interview" i said figdeting with my bag. ''name please" he said looking back at the computer ready to type my name. "Ava lincon" i stated he typed in my name and told me that last floor room 38 i thank him and enter the elevator.

*few minutes later*

I finally find his office and thankfully im right on time, i knock on the door and hear a HOT husky voice say "come in" i open the door and walk in looking at a HANDSOME man infront of me..

He jaw was perfect grey eyes messy hair it looked like he had alot of tattos. He could take me right here - wait no stop ava concentrate

"You know its rude to stare right?" He said not looking up from the papers in his hands " sorry" i said faintly and looking back down at the floor

(Avas outfit)

"Its fine, you must be Ava.. Lincon?" He said looking up at me and down to my breast. U could totally tell he wasent even trying to hide it. " Yes, job interview for personal assistant. " i said looking back up at him

"And tell me do u have a job experience?, And u went to collage at harvard im i correct?" He said looking back at my eyes and not my breast " no i do not have any job expirience and yes u are correct sir"  

"U have a nice choice in color red fits u." He said and a smirk popping up in his face, i look down at my chest and my bra was popping out " i turned around and fixed it turning back around "sorry sir." I said gulping bc it was so unproffesinol of me " its fine, u start to tomorrow be here by 7:30 Am.' He said while typing away on his laptop, how i didnt even say anything?  "But-"  i tried to say but he cut me off saying "be here by 7:30 AM understood?" He said looking back at me and his dominance started to show. " y-yes sir" i fumble and blushing. "Good now go.'" He said in a annoyed tone " have a nice day sir" i said before leaving the office.

Words: 434

Lmao kinda like this finally decieed to write a boob 😏 I HATE IT THo💀)