Chapter 2

Tails: Phew* tornado's all tuned once more......huh..... Now what?.... Maybe...

"💡"

Tails: ...Maybe I can go, um, see if Tailsko's helicopter needs fine tuning too? Yeah, yeah!

I'm definitely not making an excuse to see her, he he, I mean it's not like there's... Any reason, for me to make excuses he he he... I'm gonna go now!!

*Walks into portal*

Tails: Hm alright, now where-.....

Tailsko:......

just as Tailsko was about to walk in the portal, Tails has appeared from the portal and in front of her... They're faces were close to each other, like, really close. UwU

(Hehe UwU karma for tails, Everyone thank me later)

Both: *Rambling about out of embarrassment before deciding to actually separate*

Tailsko: So uh, what are you doing here Tails?

Tails: Oh me? Wehehel~ I uh- um, Oh right! I just finished tuning Tornado, and I thought I could help you with tuning up your helicopter! Yeah that's it!

Tailsko: Oh! Well then um, I actually also finished tuning up Cyclone (I have no idea what it's name actually is but I thought Cyclone would be a good guess. And hey it works doesn't it?... No complains? Alright we'll proceed then.) and, I was also just about to come to your universe and help you in tuning up your Tornado as well.

Tails: Oh! I see...

Tailsko: yeah.... So. What should we do now?

Tails: Uuum-

Jamey: Oh hey Tailsko! Oh and Tails I see you're here too!

Tailsko: Oh, hello Jamey

Tails: Hi Jamey

Jamey: Yeah hi you two, um, have you by any chance seen a gorgeous blue hedgehog run pass by?

Tailsko: No, why? Has Sonica run off again?

Tails: I mean, is there a reason to still be surprised at this point?

Tailsko: Fair point.

Jamey: Yeah she did...

Tailsko: Aw are you alright Jamey?

Jamey: Yeah. Actually the reason why Sonica ran off is because she saw me and Shady hanging out again and then, she suddenly kissed me on the cheek!

Tailsko: Oh I see...

Tails: Man, I mean I can't really blame her for this one. I mean if I were you I'd make up my mind, which would you prefer blue or black?

Tailsko: Aw come on Tails be nice, can't you see he's really confused?

Tails: Sorry just trying to lighten up the mood. But seriously who do you prefer?

Jamey: Well of course it's Sonica! I think... I don't know anymore!! I mean Shady's been really nice to me lately and she seems like, she really means it. And me, well, I like Sonica, but

Tailsko: I see. Be honest though, did you like the kiss?

Jamey: What?! I- I mean... A little?

Tails: Wow, two timer, right there.

Jamey: Hey look she's been really nice to me and all! AND I only considered that kiss as an act of appreciation for hanging out with her.

Tailsko: I suppose it makes sense. But this is quite a dellema though.

Tails: Hey Tailsko, you're Sonica's best friend. What do you think she thinks about Jamey?

Tailsko: ...well, I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you that...

Jamey: Oh please Tailsko I need to know! I need to know what she thinks of me, I need to know why she acts that way even though she says she doesn't like me back...
Please. If she gets angry I'll take all the blame, just please..... I need to know.

Tailsko: ....

Tailsko: *sigh* Very well.

Tails and Jamey: *Steps closer*

Tailsko: ... I'm pretty sure Sonica likes you too Jamey.

Jamey: Really?! Wait... You're not just saying that to make me feel better right?

Tailsko: No if course not I would never!
Do you remember that time when they were fighting over you?

Jamey: Which one?

Tails: The wind is strong today isn't it?

Jamey: We're inside.

Tails: Exactly.

Jamey: You're not really in a position to say that considering you've got cream, Cosmo, Zoey, Tailsko-

Tailsko: ME??! 😳

Tails: Okay OKAY STOP! Tou ché...

Tailsko: Can I please continue?...

Both: our bad.

Tailsko: Anyway, Everytime this happens she would lock herself in her room and cry, saying things like "he doesn't get it! He doesn't understand that she's just using him! Why her? why not.... Waaaah...!"
Somewhere along those lines. It's getting more difficult to convince her with ice cream and Chilli dogs.

Tails: Really? Wow. I didn't really expect that from Sonica. Then again, she is still a girl after all, even if she is Sonic's gender bend.

Jamey: She said all that?.... Sonica... *Fell into contemplation.*
In that case..*Flames burning in eyes🔥🔥* I'll wait for you. I'll wait until you're ready to tell me yourself, I won't give up no matter what my princess!

Tails: that's a new pet name. Never heard that one before. Also let me give you some advice. Play it cool sometimes, I know you love her very much but sometimes you look desperate and she's kinda shy about that.

Jamey: Yeah I know she's really shy.

Tailsko: If we're all being honest right now...  It makes me wonder why she has that big of an ego.

Jamey: I still love her anyway. uwu.

Tailsko and Tails: We know... Sigh..