-12-

-----♧-----

it was early in the morning jungwon stood in front of jays door hands clenched together nervous for some reason. "ok i'm going to do it i'm going to do it im go..ing to do ... I-" "jungwon what are you doing here?" jay asked opening the door, 

jungwon jumped by the sudden surprise "u-um a-ah I-i was here to t-talk to you" jungwon said awkwardly which made jay smile then gesturing jungwon to come in.

jungwon sat on jays couch while jay was getting some tea for jungwon "so what did you want to talk about?" jay said placing the glass of tea on the table, 

"well I have really wanted to say this for a while" jungwon said slowly as he grabbed the cup od tea "the thing is AH-" jungwon dropped the cup on the table as he held his hand trying to calm the pain from the hot cup.

 jay imminently grabbed a hold of jungwons hand and holding it in his own, at that moment jungwon saw stars in jays eyes, 

the look of his beautiful eyes with the sun hitting on it made his heart flutter.

"are you ok I forgot to tell you that it was hot" jay said feeling guilty for the incident, "I'm fine it just burns but its fine"

"so what did you want to tell me?" asked jay 

"oh about that um the thing I wanted to say is... uh I-i really like yo-u...." there was along pause of silence jungwon stared at jay confused yet a pleasant feeling a feeling that made him feel safe. 

"you do? well I don't mind trying to go out with you" jungwon said softly still not sure about his feelings but wanted to try it out before he committed, think about it like a test trial.      

 -----♧-----

Jake and sunghoon were at a café near their school they where on a little date. 

"you know even though we're dating I don't know much about you so why don't we just get to know each other" sunghoon suggested 

"yeah that sounds nice" Jake answered "I'll go first um my full name is Sim Jae yun, uh my birthday is on the 15th of November 2002 I was raised in Australia, I have a dog named Layla, I like playing soccer and that's about it" Jake said laughing a bit "tell me about you" Jake insisted.

"o-oh ok um well my full name is park sunghoon, my birthday is the 8th December 2002, I also have a dog named Gaeul and I like to ice skate which you already know and that's it"

 -----♧-----

"that bi*ch thinks he can steal Jake away from me just he wait

 -----♧-----

19/5/22

1:08pm

hello guys Im sorry for not posting I was really sick and I decided not to post because I wasn't in the right state and I just didn't know what to right about so I hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you.

♤TRUTH OR DARE♤

SYCCO242