Liars' Motive

This is unconnected to the fanfic just an extra chapter

"Since this is the last class trial I'm going to expose a little someone's motive video!" Tsumugi chirped clapping her hands. "Wait-" Kokichi quickly looked back at the owner of the voice. "I want to know something first.." he started "hm? What is it Mr detective?~" Surprisingly it was Kokichi who responded. "First, if it weren't for Kokichi we probably wouldnt be able to solve all the mysteries but... What I wanna know is how he managed to know all that". Kokichi blinked at that remark slightly flustered "well then it's time to show everyone the motive video!" Tsumugi continued, making Kokichi tighten his grip on his podium and sweatdrop to start dripping from his forehead to his cheek. "Well you asked for it so why not?" Kokichi kept his cheery attitude even tho his eyebrow twitched a little. "Kokichi? Your sweating a little" Kiibo asked in slight confusion and worry. "Let's just say that my motive video will probably be not what you were expecting". He started as Tsumugi starts the video

"This Motive Video belongs to!~ Kokichi Ouma!! Or... Should I say Keikaru Kirigiri!" everyone's eyes widened except for Kokichi who just rolled his eyes and Tsumugi. "Now who is the most important. person in the ultimate supreme leader's life?" then the picture instead of what Shuichi and the others expected. The picture showed an old picture probably taken 7 years ago. The picture shown was of Kokichi with a much older girl with pale skin and pale lavender hair and lavender colored eyes wearing a sweater underneath her dark indigo blazer "yes this may be unexpected, but it's true the liar's most precious person is none other than Kyoko Kirigiri who is his older sister! He is known as the detective's annoying little brother. Growing up Keikaru has always looked up to her and follow her everywhere and learned everything from her but however" the screen changes to his old hit list poster "Kyoko was also the reason of him being targeted by the Warriors of Hope!. Now that's not all" the screen changes to Kyoko's old self "Kyoko Kirigiri is actually the former ultimate detective and Hope's Peak graduate! Probably the only reason why Keikaru hung out with Shuichi. Well that's all for our little leader, bye!~"

The motive video really shocked some people. "I told you" Kokichi said smugly putting his hands behind his head to a relaxed posture. "K-Kokichi? Is this true?" Kiibo stuttered "about what?~" "that your real name isn't Kokichi Ouma.. But Keikaru Kirigiri?" Kokichi sighed "I never planned on changing my name plus Keikaru Kirigiri is my birth name" he looked at his fingers inspecting non existent things on it. "Wait your sister is Kyoko?" "what about her?" "it never hit me but you two.. Are so different.." Shuichi muttered. "Well more than that! What the hell's Warriors of Hope or the hit list we saw earlier" Kaito finally snapped "well~ long story short all the people closest to the first killing game got captured nishishii~"

"Anyways does that explain to you Emo boyy???" "e-emo boy??" "he's not wrong tho" Shuichi sighed slightly red from the new nickname "yeah it does..".

Then after that Kiibo destroyed the school only sparring the three survivors and killing Tsumugi in the process.

[TBC.]