Vision

Gleo is a master thief from Inazuma, he stole jewelery, food, drinks, and everything he needs

Gleo is a master thief from Inazuma, he stole jewelery, food, drinks, and everything he needs. Gleo had no family or friends, he liked to hang out on mountains.

Gleo stole a boat, he rode until he saw Liyue. When he had arrived, he looked around Liyue, trying to find something to steal. Without Gleo noticing him, Zhongli glared at Gleo.

Gleo finally found something that he wants to steal, he glared at it. The old man noticed him "can i help you, sir?" Gleo was startled "Uhm, no.." he answered, he walked again, now trying to find an escape plan.

After hours of planning what to do, at night, when they were an hour early before closing up their shop, he jumped into action. He stole a few things, then he ran outside of Liyue Harbor, people had barely seen his face, but it was enough to make him into a criminal.

He ran up to a mountain, now trying to make a base for him. He was also good at dodging the hilichurls sight, so hilichurls would often never notice him.

He finally finished his base, it was small, but enough for him. The next day, he went up on a mountain and sat on it, enjoying the breeze. He saw the traveler fighting the hilichurls. Feeling pity for the hilichurls, it reminded him of his family getting slaughtered.

Gleo is planning to go back to Liyue Harbor to steal something again. So he went on and did it, but before he could leave. The Millelith had caught him, "Impossible, how!?" He thought. It was his first time in years he was caught. He got stabbed a few times, but he manage to climb up a mountain. He'd rather die on his favorite spot than getting killed by the knights. His family loved to go on a hike, so going up on a mountain reminded him of them.

He was now lying on the ground, how could this happen? He thought of his family, a murderer came in to his house unexpectedly at night, the murderer managed the slaughter all of his family members, Gleo got stabbed, the psycho was soon caught by the Shogunates, they healed Gleo, and he was the only one that survived. Now in the present, Gleo was trying to stand up, trying to fight off the Millelith, while glaring at the knights. Gleo soon lost conscious "It's not over.." he said in his last breath.

Gleo woke up in a room, sitting next to his bed (on the table) was a Vision glowing bright yellow.

Story also available on Youtube on "Just Some Guy Who Isn't Verifyied" Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCUouqmu_Dwjl6LcO67zcjMQ