2

No fate ; hyuckren
Second chapter
Again pretend they're speaking Korean.

Renjuns pov

I was texting yangyang class was almost over, he was making me blush in the texts.

He's so caring, "who's yy?" Haechan said scaring me, "what do you want?"

"I wanna talk-" I got up "well class is done bye" Haechan grabbed my wrist harshly. "Stop playing hard to get. Before I fuck you right infront of this class." I widen my eyes, "what are you talking about!" I said trying to hide the pink from my cheeks that were forming.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that, but we need to talk now." I rolled my eyes and nodded before grabbing everything I needed and Haechans hand.

..
(In the bathroom)
"So what do you wanna talk to me about?" Renjun said eyeing him up and down. "I had a talk with my brother. And I realised what I was doing was wrong, and selfish I'm sorry." Haechan said begging for forgiveness.

"You're right. So why do I have to forgive you for that?" Renjun said while, gripping onto his own shirt.

"God, I can't believe I'm saying this but what would it take for you to forgive me?" Renjun smirked "Beg." Haechan widen his eyes.

"WHAT?- I mean what" he yelled, while his voice started getting softer.

Renjun kicked one of his legs, making him go down on one knee. Haechan kept looking at the door.

"Don't worry I already locked it so people think the bathroom is broken so no one will walk in hopefully." Renjun said winking after the last thing he said.

Haechan smiled, but looked away
"I- fine. Uh huang renjun how should I beg?" Renjun smiled before placing his hands on his neck bringing his face closer to his.

Haechan couldn't stop looking at his lips. Fuck they looked so juicy and nice.

Renjun ran his hand down his stomach to his pants? Oh no. To his zipper.

"Wha-ow!" Haechan said as Renjun began to rub his length throught his jeans.

"I never knew.. you were into men? Huh." Renjun said taking his hand away from him,,
Haechan realised what he was doing. And stood up

"I don't ? What the hell are you onto?" Renjun laughed at his funniest side.

"What's so funny?" Renjun kept walking to Haechans side making Haechan stop at the wall. "You're funny duh"

Haechan shot him a awkward smile.

Renjun wanted to tease him, give him a taste of his medicine.

Renjun leaned in, hoping the bell would go soon. Haechan leaned in aswell.

Ding dong.

Renjun got a fright and kissed his cheek instead before leaving. Haechan touched his cheek.

...
Renjuns pov
Finally last period, I didn't want to say it, but I used to have the biggest crush on yangyang so I'm really scared.

I may still have that crush

I felt Haechans eyes on me the whole period,
Hendery sat down next to me hugging my side arm.

"Hendery I'm okayyy, me and him sorted things out I think so." Hendery smiled and was happy

"Good, I was ab to kick his ass"

"Okay class, so since we barely have what? Like 10 minutes I'm gonna announced that there is a new student starting next week. It's friday tomorrow. That student is busy that day." I was shocked another student?

...
"Hey, huang I was wondering,, if you'd like to hang with me and my brother and that weird dude uh? Henry, idk" I felt bad saying no, "I'm sorry no? Um I have plans." Haechan nodded before asking "with?"

"My.. bestfriend is coming back from Germany" I said playing with my bag strips before putting my head down,

"Oh? I get it it was worth a try." Someone beeped the horn before getting out of there car putting mine and Haechans attention on to them.

"Renjun!" I was almost gonna make a fool of myself and cry, I ran to the car grabbing his body out of car and hugging him tightly.

"So it's a boy huh?" Haechan whispered while still watching the two cuddle up.

"Please don't cry you're gonna make me cry." Yangyang laughed while rubbing his back, yangyang tried to pull away but i stopped him, yangyang jokely sneaked his arm to my ass slapping it before squeezing it.

"Oh there's this dude eyeing me, should we go now?" I pulled away looking at Haechan, "yeah let's go" yangyang & me left the school.