2. Dandelions

Dandelion

Each time her name slipped his lips she wondered, how a name that she had heard for god knows how many times, can sound so beautiful and foreign, how each time she heard him call her, her heart started beating at a slight faster rate and had a contented feeling, her throat went dry, her mind searched for answers to some inscrutable questions and thoughts, stomach had a mixed feeling of everything and what not?

But what if this was just another way of another man to make women fall for them? And what if she was one of the 'women' here? But again was he just an 'another man' to her? Of course the past experiences had to play their role; that's what it always has been like!

Yet no matter how much she tried resisting him, he only went on becoming more charismatic each time. His stare, his habit of clenching his jaw, his dark brown eyes matching his hair, the way he dressed and every little thing of him drove her crazy.

Even though she very well knew what could have been the worst case scenario for their relationship, she still wanted to risk it all ; maybe because the guy she dreamt of came in his form, but with a slight pinch of evilness which didn't disappointed her in any way.

She somewhere had heard that love only comes once, but how would she then define all her relationships with guys she had fell for? What was it if not love?

Then again, she also had never felt this way about others. He was different, not really but somehow.

And now as she stands in the midst of the dandelion field all she can ask for is him. No matter how much evil he is, how much confusion he puts her into she couldn't help herself. She felt helpless but was still happy, she was confused yet she found her answers because she saw her forever in him. She saw forever in his smile.

The inspiration behind this write up was the song "Dandelion" by Ruth B.