Chapter two: The Wii

" ... When does it start ? " Asked Austin, glancing at Henry with an anxious, yet excited look. He shrugged.
" Any minute , Austin . Who knows ? " He had answered, voice rasped.

The Wii, the gaming console they had worked oh so hard on, had finally been completed. A party, taking place in the cafeteria of the Nintendo building, would be taken place. The bosses had all excitedly agreed at the idea. Well, except Todd. He was rather reluctant. But it still was happening, thank god.

The bosses had also decided on something rather stupid, which was putting all the Wii consoles in one room with no security. As if they thought all the staff were perfect, and no one would try to steal one.

Yeahhh, Austin just happened to be the one wanting to steal one, and wanted him to help. And why, in any world and this one, would Henry agree to help?

Well, why not? Austin had begged and begged and nagged and nagged him for hours and hours... he had gotten a bit tired of it.

But it was all in good fun. Right?

—..?—

The party had began. People swarmed into the room, drinks got consumed, and laughter the loudest thing around. People talked loudly, shook hands. Hell, maybe even cried. The Wii had finished! This marked it, the ending. Everyone was going to enjoy it to the fullest, no matter what.

Nothing could ruin the rambunctious spirit in the air. Nothing could, except...

Henry's sleeve was pulled on, his breath hitched. Who did that? He snapped his head in the direction.

It was just Austin. Was it time already? He didn't really want to do it.
" Henry ! Come on , it's time ! Before someone notices . " He hissed into his ear, practically overflowing with apprehension.

" Okay , okay ... I'm coming . " He grumbled, getting up, his sweater sleeve was grasped once again, and the pair rushed out, and towards the... break rooms? He stumbled after him, barely keeping up with Austins rushing.

Austin had picked out one of the Wiis, a slightly chipped box, and snuck back into the break room. He handed it to me, a happy grin on his face.

God, that grin... he would kill to keep it on his face. Always.

I sighed, and held the box to my chest. Casting a reluctant look to Austin.
" Do we really have to do this ...? " He muttered reluctantly.
" We don't have to , I just want to ! And I get to drag you into this mess . " Austin chuckled back, a bit of smugness leaking into his face.

Sighing again, I carefully unfolded the Wii box, being careful to not rip it. They would be found immediately if it ripped. Slowly taking out the Wii, and marveling at its sheen, white surface and strange shape.
" Come on ! Plug it in ! " Austin whispered. Giving him a brief nod, and plugging it in.

I pushed the power button of it, and the screen buzzed on with a small tune. The channels showed, and I pointed the Wii remote at the Mii channel, after struggling to figure out how it worked for a while.

" Looks cool , eh ? " Austin said, a hint of pride in his voice. " Ya know , I helped make that a bit ? " I gave a nod.
" You've told me . And I'm proud of you . God , what the fuck did I do to deserve someone so talented ? " He answered back, muttering the last part. Austin heard, didn't comment, and blushed. I chuckled, and turned back to the mii channel. " What kind of mii are we gonna make ? Let's keep it there , just to mess with the person buying it . " I asked him. He thought for a moment, before answering.
" Let's make it bald . And give it a pink shirt . " He snorted. I gave a nod, and gave the mii abnormally large eyes and mouth, a small nose, no hair whatsoever, and a pink shirt.

" I'm naming it delete backwards . You can't stop me , bitch . " I laughed at my own joke, and Austin gave me a look of mock dismay. " My , how dare you ! I'm gonna start crying now ... " He murmered, and began to fake cry. We both burst out laughing, and I named it...

--> [ ETELED. ]