Collection 1

Hi! I'm in the middle of a crisis right now so I don't want to make a full chapeter for anything so here have some small one shots, I might make more later or expand on these such as a story of kid Izuku and Shigaraki going around to talk to villains and heroes for advice. Enjoy! 

Aizawa hates vigilantes: after deku leaves ua and becomes a full vigilante with no more attempts to become a hero aizawa loses it completely, finding everyone who has hurt midoriya in his past, as his way of dealing with the grief, this includes bakugou, all might, and the entirety of aldera

my favourite problem: deku is a vigilante who has started to think of eraserhead as a father figure despite how much he's a pain to him, everything comes to a head when aizawa complains about deku to his class and someone recognises the name

truly broken: izuku midoriya, didn't have the best childhood, it's not that his mother didn't care for him, but his quirk is called memory thief, he can steal someone's memories, he accidentally stole the knowledge of his quirk from everyone around him, he routinely would take the negative memories of the people he cared for, but this took its toll on him as he didn't destroy the memories just made them his own, this causes many problems when he comes across a kid being chased by someone in a bird mask on his walk and he reduces the man's memories to that of a six year old, and takes all of the child's memories after the age of 3

all alone: aizawa had it up to the moon with the worlds shit, his best friends had all died either years ago or during the war where he lost half his class, and his favourite student had left the school due to responsibilities that shouldn't have ever been given to a child. aizawa thought about giving up, but instead he decided that he'd take everything on himself so no one else would fall under the pressure of his job, nezu had been spending more time building up defences, aizawa put it on himself to calm the parents, the students, the press, and to defeat the villains. he hadn't slept in weeks and he had no plans to do so, he wouldn't even blink for days at a time if it saved even a single life, the thing that finally made him cross the line to insanity was when his students had found that aoyama had given information to all for one, and at that moment he found a briefcase that had been taken into evidence back during the chiasaki incident, he closed his eyes for the last time and injected himself with all of what was in the case, he walked outside, opened his eyes, and activated his quirk, there had been theories in the police office of what would happen and only one person had guessed correctly, aizawa had injected himself with as much trigger as they had and stared out at the world, and overhaul is some twisted turn of fate had finally gotten what he wanted, there were no more quirks, aizawa had made sure of that.

well shit: bakugou knew that it was the end of the world, as soon as he woke up in a cold sweat, he hadn't even seen what was happening, he just had a feeling, he got up and got dressed, he might have lost all hope as soon as he opened his eyes, but he sure as hell wasn't going down wearing nothing and doing nothing about it, he put his hero costume on, grabbed his sheets and put them in his backpack, he wasn't planning on wasting a single drop of sweat today, he walked down to the common room and saw everyone looking at him like he was crazy but he didn't care, he only had one question on his mind, "where's izuku?" he asked calmly shocking all of his classmates. right before any of them could say anything he felt someone behind him and turned around to see who he was looking for. "oh, hi katsuki! why are you wearing your her-" deku started before bakugou pinned him to the ground. "where the fuck is the nerd damn extra!" bakugou yelled, he didn't have time for any pleasantries at the moment, he knew something was up and deku was at the centre of it, and he knew one thing for sure, this wasn't him. "awww, what'd i miss katsuki, i thought i did everything right" toga said transforming back to herself. "doesn't fucking matter, where's the nerd!" bakugou asked again getting more exasperated. "izu-kun will be here soon boom boom boy" toga said escaping his grasp and running away, getting chased by some of 1-a. Bakugou didn't follow, it didn't matter, not now, he didn't quite know exactly what was happening but it wasn't good. just then he saw a very familiar goo appear in midair, and out of it formed midoriya with a deranged look in his glazed over eyes, all for one had given up on taking one for all and just gave the newest user his quirk, and he'd taken over the mind of izuku midoriya, he was already a perfect vessel, without a quirk of his own he could take more than others could, and with his past he already had a half broken mind, all for one had used this to his advantage and used the child's body to get the jump on the next quirk he needed, 'new order'. he had won and bakugou knew it.