Collection 2

Hi! It's part 2, I make these for fun, if you want me to continue any of these stories or just go into more detail just ask, and feel free to use these as a base for your own story if you want. With that out of the way I hope you enjoy!

the prison visit: Kai Chiasaki was livid, he had been told he had a visitor and he didn't have a chance to complain, he reluctantly made his way over to the visitor room and sat down, he felt as if whoever entered the room would infect him. one of the things the guards took joy in was making sure Chiasaki didn't have his mask when he interacted with people. he waited a few minutes before he heard the door open and in walked a strange green child. he didn't recognize the child but did recognize the person standing next to him, the green haired kid was holding the hand of a trembling younger child with white hair and a horn. chiasaki wasn't dumb and he knew that the smaller one was eri and the older one must have been the vigilante that beat him. he thought about saying something but decided against it. "why are you here?" Chiasaki asked sharply. "i believe in redemption and we both know you can't do anything to me, so i'm here to offer you something" the green haired kid said. "what the hell do you mean by that?" Chiasaki snapped, causing eri to flinch. "your quirk is very useful and i've found a way to get your hands back, all you have to do is follow me" the greenette said. "and how am i supposed to do that, I'm kinda in a prison if you couldn't tell" Chiasaki said annoyed. "Like this." the greenette said snapping his fingers causing Chiasaki to pass out. "where the fuck am I?" Chiasaki yelled. "Sorry about the false hope I just didn't have the time to kill you before the heroes got there and I still needed to do this" The greenette said, grabbing Chiasaki's face causing red lightning to spring from his head. the strange kid then held Chiasaki's face up before holding a steal bar and completely destroying it. Chiasaki's face paled as he looked up at the kid tears in his eyes, before the kid used Chiasaki's own quirk on him.

Broken Information: Izuku knew he was good at analysis but when he offered it to an underground hero known as Ms. Joke he had sold it to her for only $20 but when he looked at what he got he was shocked, He had a hundred dollar tip saying, "you should probably raise your prices, I just asked you to analyze a video and you did about a months worth of recon as well" this however was false, Izuku just used what he knew about Ms. Joke and the villain in the video to figure out roughly how the villian had adapted their strategy to counter her and what the villains base fighting style was, it wasn't that hard but Izuku wanted to make sure he didn't get anything wrong so he compared other fights of Ms. Joke and villains with similar looking quirks to make sure, although he hadn't changed much from his original draft. Izuku was even more surprised when he got a dm from someone asking for analysis on all might, he figured it was just another hero wanting to learn so he gave as much as he could without revealing the information the hero had accidentally given him, but when he heard on the news the next day all might had been doing stupid things with his health after a fight and recovery girl had easily beaten him using strategies Izuku had thought of he was just confused. He kept up his small little site where he'd take commissions for analysis of heroes and villains, he eventually decided that he really didn't care what the information he released was used for and ended up becoming friends with some of his more common clients, there was a man named Giran who rather than paying him just gave him more videos, it wasn't the best deal but it improved his analysis skills. there was eraser, who came to him often, payed well and sent cat pictures as a way of saying thank you. Izuku's favorite clients however were a girl going by MadHatter, and a girl going by DanceQueen. MadHatter asked for analysis on what improvements she could make on her inventions that replicated quirks. While DanceQueen just asked for advise on dancing and creating a balanced fictional world. Izuku didn't know much about dance but he could help by using fights he'd seen or by using physics to find out what's possible, and creating a balanced fictional world, he always made the powers give only a slight advantage saying that loosing the 20% of the population that's quirkless would happen if you can't make a person without powers have even a chance of standing among the powered in the fictional world. Surprisingly DanceQueen really liked the feedback and kept running her stories by him, it was fun. His most interesting commission of all of them was the one from Bird who just asked for how one would go about braking out of a theoretical extremely detailed government facility, Izuku really didn't care if he was causing the apocalypse though so he analyzed it and gave his feedback. Someone named DustyHouse just asked for everything about a video game he was apparently failing at before trying to get Izuku to join him in villainy, but Izuku declined as he only wanted to analyze everything and joining one organization would stop him from doing so, DustyHouse seemed to accept this but did say they would allow him to survive in their new world which was a good thing as far as Izuku could see.