~4~

"New dorm arrangements are as following. Y/n Parkinson and Mattheo Riddle, Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini..." Dumbledore said. Your heart stopped. me and MATTHEO RIDDLE? really? you thought to yourself. You and Theo (mattheo) make eye contact for a quick second before you turn away.

~in the halls~

"hey, i'm new here, if you didn't hear I'm cedric diggory and who are you?" cedric asked. You felt yourself stutter slightly. "I'm Y/n, Y/n parkinson. N-nice to meet you" you said. You stuck your hand out for cedric to shake but instead he gives you a kiss on the hand. 'See you around Y/n Parkinson" Cedric said. You smiled to yourself before going back to draco, pansy and the others but little did you know, Mattheo saw everything happen. "Fvcking Diggory" he mutters to himself before turning around.

~In your dorm~

You and Mattheo's dorm was separated into 2 sides. One side was your's, pink (or your fav color) and girly while mattheo's was black and everything was silk. You had a long day so you wanted to change into some comfy cloths but forgot mattheo also had the key. he walked in "Oh my god mattheo turn around" you said as you tried to change asap. "don't flatter yourself, I'm not looking." mattheo says as he plops onto his bed. He was staring but was trying not to make it obvious. Once your done changing mattheo finally said something. "So, you and Diggory huh?" he asked as he started changing into his black silk pj's. "Ya, he's nice" you said as you roll your eyes. You found mattheo attractive but you didn't think he liked you back so you chose cedric instead. "Good for you" mattheo murmured as he felt his jealousy grow.