1 ; PRE SHOW

FEELING BLESSED, NEVER
STRESSED. GOT THAT SUNSHINE
ON MY SUNDAY BEST

y/nnotok 4hr agotagged @osamunotok, @atsumunotok, @sunanotok

y/nnotok 4hr ago
tagged @osamunotok, @atsumunotok, @sunanotok

173,291 likes | 63,229 commentsy/nnotoksoundcheck! this venue is insane, who's ready to dance??!|sunanotokwhy'd u tag the rest of the guys, i'm the one in the photo↳ y/nnotok    uhhhh, bc they're in the band?🙄    ↳ osamunotok        at least i ca...

y/nnotok
soundcheck! this venue is insane, who's ready to dance??!
|
sunanotok
why'd u tag the rest of the guys, i'm the one in the photo
y/nnotok
uhhhh, bc they're in the band?🙄
osamunotok
at least i can rely on u not to forget ab us
y/nnotok
always bb
atsumunotok
that's actually my head at the bottom of the stage
sunanotok
ur blond, dumbass
atsumunotok
i know, and????

haibalisa
i wish i could be there! you're gonna kill it!!😘
y/nnotok
i'll dedicate this set to u, lis😘

"dumbass, where's my drumstick?"

i grab atsumu's wrist and pull him up from his seat on the bean bag. "bro, i don't have your drumstick."

"well someone does, and if i don't get it back, we're not playing."

i inspect the bean bag atsumu was sitting on and then huff, dropping my hands to my hips. my feet bring me to the middle of the room, and i spin in a circle, eyeing every surface and possible place that i could have misplaced it.

when i've completed a full circle, my eyes land on suna, who is leaning back into the three seater couch in the center of the room. his eyes are concentrated on his phone, and he is biting his bottom lip, his thumbs casually scrolling the screen.

i tilt my head, and kick him in the shin. "what the hell was that for?"

"give me it."

"give you what?"

"my drumstick, dumbass, i know you have it." i reach for him, now, and take a step forward but he is quick on his feet. he runs around to the back of the couch and his face is now sporting a grin. i deflate, crossing my arms over my chest. "stop messing me around, suna."