All the Things I Did

Favorite Crime ~ Olivia Rodrigo 

Mattheo and Y/N eventually got back together. They were going strong and were super healthy... for the first three months. Y/N feel into drugs and fight for Mattheo, at this point they just wanted to keep him, no matter what it took. But after the year was over Y/N saw all the negative activity in the relationship.

"Mattheo! I'm done, we're done."

"You didn't actually love me did you?"

"Mattheo, know that I love you so bad. I let you treat me like that."

"You're being dramatic, you wanted it."

"Yeah, I was your willing accomplice, Honey."

"Well, I watched as you fled the scene. Doe-eyed as you buried me."

"One heart broke, four hands bloody. Those things I did... Just so I could call you mine."

"The things YOU did."

"Well, I hope I was your favorite crime. You used me as an alibi, I crossed my heart as you crossed the line and I defended you to my family. Every time I see Filtch around, I wonder if you're around."

"You know that I'd do it all again."

Y/N shakes their head with tears streaming down their face, "all those things I did, just so I could call you mine. The things you did, well, I hope I was your favorite crime."

"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you. Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made, but I say that I hate you with a smile on my face..." Mattheo chuckles. 

"Oh, look what we became. All the things I did, just so I could call you mine. All the things you did, well, I hope I was your favorite crime.

"My favorite crime?" Mattheo laughs. 

"Your favorite crime, 'cause baby, you were mine..."

"So that's it? Just like that, we're over?"

"Yes, that's it! You're fucking toxic, Mattheo, you need help. And I mean that respectfully, please reach out to someone. I am not strong enough to handle your emotional baggage and my own. Just remember, we might be over but you'll always be my first love."

"Don't fucking lie to me, bitch."

"Okay, I was trying to be nice, but fuck you. You fucking ruined me. People thought I was psycho before you, now people think I'm a psychotic bitch after you. This is your own damn fault, Mattheo."

"Fuck you, I hope you rot in hell. Just so you know, I fucked Parkinson while we were dating."

"Oh fuck you, I'll see you there, asshole."

Y/N storms off, feeling a weight being lifted off their shoulders. After two rough, long years they were finally free of Mattheo's toxicity, and their own. They wanted to change for the better and they just hoped that Mattheo would too. Not for them, but for himself.