ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

Book Cover: High Key Stressed

Author: seoulsister_75

Notes and Comments

When I tell you that it was a challenge finding pictures that fit the vibe of this book I am not kidding. Initially since the story was set around the 0X1=LOVESONG era and that the story was about a love story between Yeonjun and his vocal coach, a picture of him around the 0X1=LOVESONG would be the preferable one. But thank God I found two even better ones for this cover.

The author particularly liked the first one since it captures the title of the story coz who wouldn't scream when they're high key stressed (see what I did there😏)

I particularly like the second one coz to me it captures the idea of being high key stressed in the sense that you lie in bed consistently thinking about that particular thing that's stressing you out: which in this case Yeonjun trying to maintain a professional relationship with the vocal coach while also trying to set a good example to his younger members especially Huening Kai and how he worries that he might not live up to what's expected of him as the oldest.

But all in all, I loved designing this cover for seoulsister_75 and you should read High Key Stressed. It's good.

Follow me on Instagram @chang_the_nerd_14 for more covers and edits.