-Chapter 1-

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

It was morning practice for the Karasuno volleyball club. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary happening.

Well, today the infamous wonder duo weren't practicing together. Instead Hinata was practicing his receiving with Daichi and Noya, while Kageyama was told to do blocking with Tsukishima.

It wasn't surprising that the two were bickering. It became a normal sight for everyone.

Although unknown to them the two didn't exactly hate each other. In fact they were dating but only a few people knew, for example, Hinata and Tadashi.
.
.
.
.
.
It was quite a busy week for everyone, the idea of the school festival was introduced and that all students are told to participate in executing such an event.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ-

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Our teachers asked us what the first years wanted to do for the festival, so I started thinking.

'𝘏𝘶𝘩...𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢? 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 bother? 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺..'
I thought, mentally scolding myself.😑
.
.
.
"How about a play?" a random girl in my class asked.

It's been a long time since I've done theatre. I remember me, Kei, Tadashi and Shoyo having acting as one of our favorite things. Well, behind volleyball of course.

"Alright, all students in favor of a play please raise your hands."

Almost every single person agreed to the idea.

I've missed the thrill of being on stage, especially with Kei and the other two. So I have to admit, I am really excited.

The teachers said that some students will be chosen to write the story and script, some will be chosen as actors, some for costumes and the rest will be in charge of the props, effects and the set.

"Alright students, you are dismissed."
.
.
.
.
.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The four first years decided to walk to practice together, well at least to the doors.

"So!! What do think the play is gonna be about???" Hinata asked, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

"Dunno..also you should chill out.."
Kageyama replied slightly concerned yet keeping a straight face.

"Well I don't know about us three but I'm sure Tsuki would be landing an important role, he is the best actor among the four of us." Tadashi stated.

"Yamaguchi urusai."

"Gomen Tsuki!"

"Hey Yammy! Just because he's kind of better than us doesnt mean we won't get lead roles too!" Hinata protested.

"i know Sho, I know." Tadashi said walking to his lover's side.

"You're right Shoyo! Just because Kei is slightly better doesn't mean he's the only one who gets the spotlight!"
Tobio agreed having a sour but light-hearted expression.

"You're right love.." Tsukishima started..

Tobio hummed a response.

"..I shouldn't be in the spotlight without you by my side~" Tsukishima said as he got closer to Tobio, smirking.

The ravenette was taken aback by his lover's flirtatious remark, thus slowly turning into a tomato.

"Sh-shut up!" Kageyama replied pouting at the ground.

This earned a chuckle from the blond, followed by a gentle smile.

So!! That's chapter 1! Hope you continue reading this😊, also please tell me things I should do to improve!!🥺🥺 I really need it 🥲