☘︎1-𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑅𝑌☘︎

1-𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑅 𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅

♫︎ "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧" ♫︎
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐲 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑥

𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

The sound of my alarm clock echo's through the room rudly awakening me from my peaceful slumber. The time reads 6:45am an annoyed groan leaves my mouth as I mumble 5 more minutes and try to snuggle back into my covers, but the silence is broken by my brother Matthew yelling "Emery get up your gonna be late for your first day of senior year" I throw the covers of my body and get up.

I take a quick shower and do what I usually do to freshen up for the day. I exit the bathroom and make my way over to my closet where I spend a good 10 minutes trying to decide on a cute outfit for the day. Eventually I decide on grey sweat pants and a cute croped hoodie since it's cold today.

After I'm dressed I decide I really can't be bothered with to much make up so I just put on a bit of concealer, and some mascara and decide that I'm done.

As I make my way down the stairs for breakfast the smell of pancakes invades my nose, and my mouth waters at the smell. I take a seat at the table and just after I sit down a second later a stack of pancakes with fresh whipped cream and strawberries are placed in front of me I thank Eric before I dig in. "Hurry up and eat sis your already late" my other brother Eric says to which I just roll my eyes and continue to devour my pancakes.

Once I'm done eating I take my plate to the sink, and grab my bag, soon after there's a knock at the door as I'm finishing putting on my shoes. I open the door to my best friend Valerie who's standing there with a bored expression on her face.

"Finally, I thought you weren't gonna come out of the house today" Sarcasm laced in Valerie's voice to which I just roll my eyes "haha your so funny Val" I comment as I walk out the door saying a quick goodbye to Matt and Eric and I lock the door.

"Ughhh.... I'm so tired I wanna go back to sleep" I groan

"Honestly same girl first day of senior year and I'm already dead" Val replies obviously dreading having to go to school today. She leads us to her car and we get in making our way to school.

****
Eventually we make it to school and as soon as I enter the gates I already want to go home and I can tell Valerie feels the same way. There is to much energy and everybody is so loud I just want to go back to my quiet room, I don't have the energy to deal with school today.

"C'mon let's go find the others" Valerie utters and we venture of into the sea of people to look for our friends.

Sooner or later we find Juniper and Zara sitting behind the gym.

" hey girls, I missed youu" The phrase leaves my mouth as I lean over to give Juniper and Zara a tight hug, because I really have missed my girls.

"As dramatic as always i see Emery, girl you literally saw us a week ago, near the end of Break but I missed you to" Zara comments as I lean over to give her a hug.

"Are u already as done with today as I am" Juniper says as she looks over at all of us annoyance and boredom present in her voice.

"Bro I'm literally already so done and school has barely started" Zara replies

"No because honestly same break should have been longer" Valerie chrips into the conversation

" I wanna go back to sleep... why does school have to start today out of all days" I add into the conversation

The girls and I are just walking about and talking "let's go find Nico and Noah" Zara voices. Val rolls her eyes and yawns "they are probably somewhere either making out or arguing to be honest I don't really wanna know what they are up to" Valerie face scrunches up in disgust at the Imagine she just planted into our heads causing all of us to scrunch up our faces at the Imagine.

" Are they even like still together, because I can never tell with those two cause one second they are making out the next they hate each others guts" Juniper questions

" I don't really know honestly their relationship is so on and of but according to Noah "it's complicated" but like I don't know" I vocalise my thoughts.

The sound of the bell can be heard and we all groan and make our way over to the office where the list of allocated lockers are and luckily Juniper and I have lockers right next to each other but zara and Valerie's lockers a little further away from us. After we've checked which locker all of us have been allocated we head inside the office and get our schedules for today.

After we've put our bags away in our lockers we all huddle around Juni and I's lockers and compare schedules.
I have Math with - Zara & Nico
English - with Juniper & Noah
Psychology with Valerie
Business I'm by myself
Health I'm by myself again
Then Biology with Valerie

I hug the girls goodbye as I have Business first, which is just great first thing in the morning, well I mean hey it could have been worse,I could have had math as my first class of the morning on the first day back which I would have absolutely hated.

After collecting my business books from my locker I head over to my business class mentally preparing for the long day ahead of me.