Chapter 20

Hey guys,
Hope you all are doing good.

Okay, so in this part there's a bit of mature scene(The bold part) so if you are uncomfortable you may skip it.

Aur jo flashback h iss chapter mein woh shayad kuch logo ke liye triggering ho sakta h... So if that's the case then pls don't read that... Mental health is more important. If you want I can give a 2 3 line summary in the next part for it, so that way you don't have to worry about missing it. So if any of you need it lemme know in the comments or you can just DM me.

I hope you enjoy 🙂

_____________________________________________________

I feel my body relax under the feeling of her lips pressed against my neck. As I am sitting on top of the kitchen counter Haseena is standing between my legs gently tugging at my skin. Everything she does sends a surge of electricity through my body. I feel as though I am on fire and she’s showing no signs of slowing down.

I wrap my legs around her waist and throw my head back allowing her better access, she immediately takes advantage of the opportunity exploring nooks and crannies of my neck her lips had yet to reach.

“Hassie” I say breathlessly

I am sure she heard me but must’ve assumed it was encouragement, since she bit down slightly harder on my neck providing me with just the right mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Haseena” I say again “Khana j-jal jayega”

She lifts up her head and greets me with her signature Mallik smirk before shrugging “Jal jane dijiye. Aap humpe focus kijiye bas”

She leans in and capture my lips in hers in a passionate kiss, my head spins and suddenly any worry I had about the breakfast we were cooking went flying out the window.

She pushes her tongue into my mouth, not bothering to ask for access, not that I mind though. I love it when she gets bossy, it turns me on more than I’d like to admit. I feel the tension building up throughout my entire body as I take her hand, which was tangled up in my hair leading it to the top of my shorts.

I feel her smirk against my lips as she unbuttons my shorts, but she’s still taking her sweet time. She slipped her hand into my shorts pressing gently against my bundle of nerves sending a subtle wave of pleasure through my body.

Fucking tease, I thought.

I lean forward in hopes that her hand will press harder against me, but no such luck. I groan in frustration into her mouth before mumbling.

“Would you just fu-“

But before I had the chance to finish there were three knocks on the door causing both of our heads to shoot in that direction.

No, not now.

“Chodiye usko. Jo bhi hoga apne aap chale jayega” I said. She seemed to agree and pressed our lips together once more before the knocks on the door became even louder.

“Karishma Singh, agar tumne yeh door jaldi nhi khola na babu, toh Maa kasam main yeh darwaza tod ke andar aa jaunga!”

3 more knocks. I swear this man had the worst timing in the world. A chill went through my body as Haseena took a couple steps back removing her warmth.

“Jaaiye, kholiye darwaza” she said with an understanding smile.

I sighed and slid off the countertop placing a slow kiss on her lips

“Hum yeh baad mein continue karenge Okie?” My voice dripped with lust and as I walked away, I caught glimpse of her signature present smirk.

I opened the door to find Cheetah and Santu standing there both letting out a sigh of relief.