chapter 1: greetings

You were hiding out in this alleyway between buildings the orange street lights shine above.  Steam rises from the sewers posters are plastered on the concrete walls of advertisement.  You were lost in thought wandering freely until you stopped by this shop.  The red light shines above flickering a tiny bit. 

  Opening the door to the shop you step inside. Taking in the scenery befor your very own e/c that glimmer in the light. 

  "I wonder if they have any new books here"

  Looking over to the shelf you notice a boy with this bandage like thing on his right side.  You walk over in question he looks up at you with a cute little smile. 

"Hi..." You look away awkwardly.

  "Who are you?, you look new here in town..." He tilts his ehad slightly smiling softly. 

"I mean yeah i am kinda new in town i guess haha" you laugh nervously.  The boy seemed to be a bit weird..but maybe he could just be getting a new book here. 

"So do you happen to go to school here at kamome academy In Tokyo Japan?"

  "Well I'm going to be starting school there tomorrow morning?" Nervously chuckling.

His face brightens up a bit with those amber hues.  You slightly grab your upper arm in awkwardness giving him a soft smile.  He slightly blushes before leaving in pure joy.  Turning on your heel you make your way over to the book shelf and grab a near by book scimming through the covers description of the manga a smile makes itself across your face.  Walking over to the counter the store clerk gave a soft smile and started to type in the total cost. 

  Its almost midnight and y/n was walking by herself at night reading the book she bought hours ago.  Smiling to herself the street light flickers up above slightly causing the girl to stop in her tracks the air around her suddenly drops.  A slight shiver runs up her spine.  Y/n gulps slightly having beads of sweat on her forehead. 

  Turning around she spots nothing sighing in relief backing up a tiny bit until she collides with someones back. 

"I-im sorry I didn't mean to bump into you sir!"

"Dont you think its a bit late for you to be out at this time of night?"