Chapter 16: (one)

His hand is very warm, there is a rough feeling in the palm of his hand, and he doesn’t know why. When he is holding him, she is more nervous. Lin Qingqing thinks she should Neutralize, so Limara passed the younger son.

Pulling the hand of the little son, she really feels better.

Zhang Shuxi stood at the gate, and the family of three went up to say hello to her. Zhang Shuxi was very happy, especially when she saw her grandson. The joy on her face was very sincere. "It’s hard to come back all the way."

Zhang Shuxi entered the house with three people. When she walked into the door, she met Cheng Yin on the head. Cheng Yinchong smiled and said: "The dinner is ready, Ze Yange, Xiaoyuan, you are ready to eat after washing your hands." She finished her eyes. Looking at Lin Qingqing, she saw her and Yi Zeyan's hand together. She seemed to be stunned, but in the blink of an eye she recovered as usual. She smiled warmly and moved. "It is rare to come once, but you can eat more." ”

Before Lin Qingqing had not had time to talk, he heard a voice behind him: "I said how to have such a big squad. It turned out that Ze Yan was back."

Her voice was a little sharp, and it seemed to be the tip of the scorpion, but it was a little lazy, giving a feeling of carelessness.

Several people turned their heads and looked at them, and they saw a pair of handsome men and women coming over here.

The girl who walked on the left side was the one who just spoke. She wore a small fragrance dress with a velvet coat on the outside. The stockings were high-heeled boots. The dress was very fashionable and also revealing. An extravagant social socialite.

The man walking on the left wore a purple shirt with a sweater outside, and a beard on his mouth, giving a mature and elegant feeling.

Yi Zeyan introduced to her: "This is my stepfather Lu Xiuyuan, this is my step sister Lu Wenqian."

It turned out that this is his stepfather and step sister. Lin Qingqing hurried to say hello to the two.

Lu Wenqian looked at her up and down and said: "It's really rare, you actually came here, and thought that you will never be here with your old life."

Lin Qingqing smiled a bit stiff. It seems that she and Lu Wenqian have also seen it, but it is not good, but also, even her own mother-in-law is not doing well, let alone her mother-in-law.

"Right, I heard that you lost your memory." Lu Wenqian smiled and patted her face on her face. "It seems that it is really lost memory. It is no wonder that it will come here, and now the eyes of people are not as vicious as before." ""

Lin Qingqing's brow wrinkled, no matter how badly he looked at Lu Wenqian before, and said these words in front of so many people, I don't know if she is too self-righteous or emotional intelligence is too low.

Lin Qingqing felt that Yi Zeyan held her hand tightly and seemed to be comforting her. Then she heard him say, "Qingqing is my wife, here is her home, she wants to come at any time. As for you, she said Seeing people's eyes are vicious, I can't understand her anymore, what kind of eyes she has." Yi Zeyan said slowly, and even a little lazy in her tone, she looked up Lu Wenqian swept over. "Do you have any questions?"

He looked smirked and looked sultry and gentle, but when the words fell, the surrounding air seemed to solidify. Yi Zeyan did not hide the favoritism of Lin Qingqing. Seeing his attitude was so direct, the neatly arranged helpers around the world could not even breathe, and no one dared to challenge the majesty of the head of the family.

Lu Wenqian looked a little unsightly, Yi Zeyan said that these words really do not give her face, she smiled and said: "Ze Yan is quite partial green."

Yi Zeyan's face is unchanged. "She is my wife. I don't favor her who favors her?"