do I like them?

This is kinko:>

This is kinko:>

This is arlo:>

                                                                    Chapter one:)

Arlo was walking to Her first period which she disliked a lot because it was Dance Co, which was filled with drama, a lot of drama. The only reason why she went was because her close friend from first grade was in that class. "Hey nada!!" Arlo said while running up for a hug." Hey how are you?" Nada smiles while walking towards her. "I'm fine" she said while she buried her face into Nada's chest while giving her a hug "so anything happened between u and Kinko???" "SHUT UP" Arlo said while pushing her hands onto Nada's mouth "I will tell you after class all right"

They get changed into their dance cloths ready to start the day of by warming up and learning a new dance. After 40 minutes the 5minute bell rings for them to change and so they do. As they walk to second period Arlo spots Kinko with gabby and try's and hide but nada noticed and pushed her towards Kinko; she then falls face first into floor right next to Kinko. She then laughed at Arlo falling. "ow Nada what the heck! "Arlo reaches out for Nada's hand but then Kinko steps in to help. "are you alright? That was kinda funny though" She said while helping her up. Nada skipped away to her next class. "I'm fine thank youi guess" Gabby tells Kinko that they needed to go to class but then Kinko remembers that they all have the same class. "do you want to walk with use?we do have the same class after all", Arlo smiles and agrees and they all head to class together. They get to class and the bell rings. Arlo sits in the back with Ashter and Juice, while Kinko and Gabby sit in the front with Jess. the teacher announced that they had to do a group project about anything but you could only have one partner. Gabby was with Jess and Ashter was with Juice.Arlo saw that kinko didn't have a partner and decide to walk up and ask her to  be her partner. As she walked up to kinko jess gets in the way and asked the teacher if Kinko could be apart of there group but before the teacher could answer Kinko said that she wanted to be with Arlo while staring straight at her.

Everyone's thoughts
Kinko,pov:I dont really want to work with Jess or Gabby plus Arlo seems really nice I bet we could work on something fun,I never noticed how pretty she looked up close I wonder do I like her?

Arlo,pov:what the heck she chose me?wow maybe I actually have chance I hope it's not to noticeable that I'm happy about it.

Jess,pov:why does kinko have to go with Arlo she's not even fun anyway she's ugly too I have to do something to mess it up.

Gabby,pov: It's nice kinko is getting to have more friends I hope she turns out to be nice she seems fun lets just hope she doesn't use kinko like everyone else.

Ashter,pov:u go bsf ur doing great I just need to find my way closer to juice but how.

Juice,pov:im so happy ashter chose me as there partner I thought the where going to chose Arlo I hope this can give use a chance to get closer.

They all decided on a topic
Arlo and kinko chose to make a broad about stray kids

Jess and Gabby chose a slide show about(idk what they like sadly but I'ma say what they usually talk about) different murders.

Ashter and juice chose a art project that they wanted to do about art

That's the end of  chapter one, I'm too lazy to write more I'ma try and write a second chapter tho:]