Plot

Before their was Fredbears family diner, their was a restaurant, owned by Jen called Emily's Casino, which was a more adult catered restaurant, the waitress would wear purple and golden bunny suits, and the waiters would where the same color bear suits, that's where William met Henry/Jen (even though Henry didn't own the place) William was infatuated with Jen, Mainly her height, and he wasn't able to get with her, because the both of them were married, so he took his wife's life, then he took jens husbands, which sent her into a depressive state, she handed owner ship to Henry, in which he changed it to Fredbears and then co-worked with William. Jen had kids with her husband (whose name was Taye) they had twins together, Taye and Tesfaye Tadesse, which Jen had put up for adoption because she was too mentally unstable to take care of them, (she also thought that she want going to be able to make it through) Flash forward to 1980, The Emily children were born, and they were the light of jens life (Although they were Henry's kids) There would be times where she was so happy around the twins, and then others she was sad because they reminded her of her children.
We're now in 1990, and her kids had now turned 16, but their not in her custody. That's where The Tadesse twins meet Mrs. Burke, The district attorney for the county (and a part time FBI agent) Betty convinces the FBI to bring the both of them in, and allow them to work as agents, because they have info on William that they don't. (The twins both have scars on their face from William trying to take their lives when they were baby's, Taye on his right eye, Tesfaye on his left, the both of them were blinded in the eyes in which they were scarred)
1996, Betty sends Tesfaye out on his first mission, and it's to try and acquire information off of charlie on the murders of 1985, she gives him a fake identity, Arty Assefa, in which charlie ends up shouting at him. Betty imbedded and illusion disk into the both of them so they could appear more "Humane" In the public eye
Bettys name, Before it was Betty Elizabeth, it's was Yasmine Villanueva, and she was Williams daughter in law (Her mother is Mrs Afton ik major plot twist) Whenever Jasmine (Bettys mom) was absent, or whenever Betty was asleep, he would run experiments on her, such as replacing her hands with robotic ones that have retractiple nails that can release 500gs of Fentanyl and contain Dna readers, Making her capable of identity shifting, face morphing, make her capable of gaining complete power over someone mind, and making her capable of releasing a black fluid that can Burn/Shock someone when they touch it. To make her more normal to the human eye he, you guessed it, imbedded illusion disks into her skin. Some of the abilities were caused by DNA tampering, which caused her hair to lighten itself, It was brown when she was little, Then red, than blonde (It's where carlton gets his red hair from, hint DNA tampering,(it's hereditary))
She was unaware of the mind control, until one day she had (accidentally) manipulated one of her bullies into beheading the other one with a locker, in which she was handed the head as a "Peace treaty"

***
Clays behalf
TW FOR SUICIDE/ABUSE/ALCOHOL ABUSE
When clay was 5 he watched is mother take her life, unknowingly, which sent his father into a rage filled, deppresive state, and cause him to abuse clay. Doing things such as cutting him with knifes, throwing objects at him, throwing him at objects, Stranglation, hitting, punching, kicking, scratching, verbal abuse, and pouring hot fluids on him (No, not piss).  Clay had a friend named Lola (Which is actually John's aunt) who is same age as him. If he wanted to get away from his father he would go over her house, where Lola's older sister Irene, (John's mother) would treat him like her son. Clays fathers abusive behaviors sent clay into a suicidal, deeply deppresive state, causing him to start drinking at 15, in which he would at times arrive at school hungover. No matter how much Lola had tried to convince him to stop he would continue with it.
It's now 1975 and Clays 17, His father had decided to end his abusive behaviors in an attempted murder suicide, in which clay was the only survivor. One of the officers on the police force had accused Clay of murdering his father and then attempting to end his own life, but Clay was later proven innocent.