𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾:
‟𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒‟

𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐉.  𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 - 11:45 𝖯𝖬

3 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

"You never pay attention to me. All you pay attention to is those books and shit. And don't get me started on your fucking diary writing. Who the fuck do you think you are? Moesha or some shit? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.", Ohagi's girlfriend, Giana, fussed.

Ohagi turned away from his textbook and mugged her. He decided not to entertain her bullshit tonight and just leave. I mean she did say get the fuck out.

"I'll be at the library.", he mumbled.

"You going to the library or you going out with some bitch?", she asked, rolling her neck.

"Shit maybe both.", he answered, shrugging his shoulder.

Giana was left in shock. Mouth wide open, just ready for a fly or nut to catch. She watched as Ohagi grabbed his keys and left.

Meanwhile, Ohagi was walking down the stairs from his apartment. He was pissed off at the fact that Giana constantly wants to be chosen over his education.

He got into his car and called his favorite cousin, Giovanni, waiting for the nigga to answer.

"Hello?"

"Wassup nigga.", Giovanni answered.

"She doing that shit again.", Ohagi said.

Every time this happens, he calls Giovanni. To him, that nigga had all the answers.

"Why you always calling me with this shit like you a bitch or something?", Giovanni asked.

Ohagi said nothing, he just went silent. He did feel like a bitch at that moment. He didn't even feel like a bad bitch, just a regular ass bitch.

Like his girlfriend...

"Listen, this shit ain't gonna change unless you leave. She always want you to put her over your dreams and that's not fair to you. Now, let's stop acting like females and go to the strip club.", Giovanni suggested, breaking the silence.

"Which club?", he asked.

"Club Paradise. I'll be there in 20 minutes tops.", he responded.

"Bet, I'll probably take just as long.", Ohagi said.

They hung up the phone in agreement of their plans.

"Yo, yo blood. What's good wit you?", Giovanni greeted the bouncer, dapping him up.

"You come here way too much.", Ohagi mumbled.

Ohagi was always quiet, his cousin was the loud one. They were polar opposites. Giovanni hides behind toxic masculinity, while Ohagi does not.