This is just the begining pt3

Nobody's POV

It was a cold Friday afternoon

And the bottoms were on the way to the mall

And the bottoms were on the way to the mall. They choose to go in the afternoon because it's less crowded. They entered the mall and immediately spotted a beautiful clothing store.

As they were walking near the store entrance they spotted a poor lady with kids. Kiyoomi being the kind person he is walked off away from the bottoms and to the lady. "Hello ma'am how much money do you need?" Kiyoomi asked being a billionaire💀🤚.

The lady looked grateful. "50 would be enough I need to feed my kids." Kiyoomi knew she wasn't going to feed herself. " no it's fine here." kiyoomi gave her tuns of money. She looked like she was going to cry.

Kiyoomi gave the women a phone and his number in case the lady needed help. The lady was extremely grateful. "thank you so much sir, now we will be able to sleep good tonight!" She was crying a whole sea.

All kiyoomi did was smile at her. At the point the lady and kiyoomi had the attention from the whole mall.

Kiyoomi was a popular model and singer. He thought for a second and then had an idea. "EVERYONE WHO GIVES THIS LADY AND HER KIDS FOOD,MONEY,OR ANYTHING USEFUL WILL GET A PHOTO OR GET SOMETHING SIGNED BY ME AND MY BESTIES!!" As soon as kiyoomi yelled that people ran over and gave the lady and her kids all kinds of stuff.

The lady and the kids were happy. But kiyoomi looked exhausted. There was a hole damn line. The bottoms arrived shortly after and got ready for people charging at them.

It's been 2 hours later and kiyoomi and the bottoms were still signing or taking photos. They all were tired. Kenma and osamu nearly fell asleep. Ushishima was literally about to pass out from the amount of people left. Hinata loved his fans but was still tired. Bokuto was getting murdered with hugs. Kageyama fell asleep actually fell asleep on a stranger and the stranger was a blushing mess. Semi was stuck in a pile of flowers from his fans. Lev asleep in the crowd so he was getting carried by everyone passed like a legendary doll. Kiyoomi was in a middle of a army fighting over kissing him. Iwazumi was getting passed around the crowd. They all were either sleep or almost dead.

It was 2 more hours later and the security had to kick everyone out except the bottoms. Kiyoomi was having a panic attack from all the germs that was near or touched him. Kenma,osamu,Kageyama and lev were sleep on the floor. Shoyo was throwing up ushishima was on the floor crying. Semi was shaking like crazy. Daichi was on the floor regretting living. Komori was trying to calm down kiyoomi. Iwazumi was sobbing with kiyoomi. Kuroo was watching tommyinnt (I decided to make kuroo bottom lol)It was a mess. They called there boyfriends to pick them up.

With Atsusaku

"Kiyoomi I made your bath with bubbles." Atsumu told kiyoomi picking him up. Kiyoomi was a crying mess. "If I wash you up will you stop crying??" Atsumu asked setting kiyoomi in the tub. Kiyoomi nodded furiously. Atsumu chuckled and started cleaning kiyoomi.

Atsumu got kiyoomi the bath and dried him off.

The pjs kiyoomi has on-

Atsumu took a quick shower and jumped on the bed with kiyoomi

Atsumu took a quick shower and jumped on the bed with kiyoomi. They cuddled in comfortable silence. Few moments later atsumu said "I love you dearly sakusa kiyoomi" kiyoomi had a soft smile on his face. "I love you dearly to atsumu miya."

'I love you to much kiyoomi. I love you to the point I would kill for it.

Thanks for all the support guys!!
Hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter!
Words-636