you act like a puppy

I stared at him in awe; he was so.. beautiful, although it is strange for me to call him beautiful he seems to like it. I love him with all my heart which is why I want to study hard for our future! The bell rang and startled me snapping me out of my thoughts, I watch Liam as he walks up to me "Heyo! How are ya, starshine?" he cheerfully asks, giving me a big grin, "I'm doing great!" "Well, would you like to walk home with me, Starshine?" I can't help but laugh at him, not because he's doing anything particularly funny but because of how cute and nice he is. "Of course, I'll walk with you, my cutie!" he nods while he watches me pack up and grab my bag. "Shall we go now, my lovely starshine?" he excitedly asks, I say nothing and start walking while he follows alongside me, "almost like a puppy" I thought to myself. A few minutes have gone by and we've finally arrived at Liam's apartment. It was just a tall, boring, old, gray building, nothing too special.

After several flights of stairs we finally get inside his apartment which was surprisingly colorful, the walls were a nice sky blue with a cloud pattern on them, and the floors were a nice light brown wooden flooring. Liam suddenly snaps me out of my thoughts by telling me to feel at home, I nod and sit on the couch while he puts his things away. "Soooo, how was your day?" he asks with that big smile on his face as usual and I can't help but smile as well "It was great! but you would know, you were with me the whole day after all!" I tease, he gets flustered and covers his face "Well, I-" he can't seem to respond properly and is currently a stuttering mess. After a minute he seemed to have calmed down but refuses to look at me "probably from the embarrassment" I thought. "Do you wanna listen to some music and just sink in each other's presence?" he does the same thing he always does, but it does make me wonder why he does it. "Sure, that seems fun!" I say enthusiastically. After a few minutes of not speaking to each other, he suddenly gets up "How would you feel about dancing?" He grins "But none of us know how to dance, sweetie" I sigh "yeah! That's what's fun about it!" He giggles out "hm, I guess we could try it!" We get off of the couch and start moving around and calling it dancing.

After a few minutes of dancing, I got tired "Sweetheart, come and sit on the couch with me" I whine, he tilts his head in confusion "huh? Tired already??" "Yeah, now come sit with me, please?" I plead knowing he won't be able to say no, he sighs and sits next to me "see that wasn't so hard now was it?" He looks away and pouts "I wanted to dance more" I giggle at how cute he is "Oh sweetheart, I know you wanted to but we need to rest for a bit, alright?" He turns and nods at me. After a few minutes, I check on Liam to see what he was doing since he's been nothing but quiet, upon checking on him I was surprised to see that he was asleep "I guess you do get tired sometimes too huh?" I mutter to myself. I put a blanket over him so that he doesn't catch a cold. I get ready for bed as well, after getting ready I prepare the bed in his room for me to sleep on.