|| Chaper 1 ||

" What if we are all dead but dont know it? '' I said jokingly to Elliot. That's my best friend, i call her elli she hates these theories not sure why though. " Violet cut it out!" she replied. As you can guess I am Violet or Vi. I was waiting for my sister to come and she was waiting for her mom. We do this everyday. Her mom came and picked her up. " See Ya Vi!" " Bye!". I waited a little longer for my sister then  bzz I got a text. I took out my phone. It was from Opal, my sister. " Hey, I have to stay after school for a while to help out with something, head on home without me" I read " alr '' I replied and started walking home. I dont live that far so walking home alone every once in a while wasn't an issue. For some reason it felt like it was taking a lot longer to get home than usual. I assumed I was just walking slow and brushed it off.
I finally got home to a pizza box on the counter as well as a note "hey dears had a business trip to go to will be back in a week! Xoxo - Mama '''' another one?" I whined. Whenever she has a meeting Opal always throws huge parties then I can't study.   I warmed up some pizza then went to my room. I started  my homework. "5:04" I read. I finished my homework and checked the clock "6:25" . It was pretty late so as I picked up my phone and was about to text Opal I heard her. " Hey Vi! Where's mama?" She asked me from the kitchen. " " Business trip." I replied. She came to my room. " hey imma throw a party can you make some food? ... I'll pay you.'' I asked "how much?"   " 150?"   " Fine," I said as I went to the kitchen. I am a decent cook so I made some random snacks and 15 minutes after I  finished everyone was here.
I'm not too sure how she is able to get people to come so fast. But what do I know? I'm in 7th grade and she's in highschool.  I went to my room, put my headphones on and laid down.  The last thing I remember is seeing blue lights and people. Alot of people.