Emergency; come back

20th July, Oxford street, London

Its a street filled with people, their dreams , work and life and it is busy as always. Walking every day you will become a part of. Walking through this street is the dream of birds who wish to fly some day And those who achieved it...

"Move aside I am running late. Why the heck did my boss ordered me to come today to the office, doesn't he know that I only landed yesterday morning from Beijing does he want me to go for another foreign visit this damn boss"

Not only she, all of them are like this they have to run their lives from running through this street

"I guess I am not late, hey check in please".                                                                                                        "yes mam".

getting into the lift she thought "another day of street running, it is good that I trained running by escaping my father's beatings if not I probably could not reach here in time" think that her memories flashes out of her sweet childhood. you can hear her sweet sigh which means it has started again, the day as a work lady, she walked to a dark room

"Why is it so dark where did every one go?"                                                                                                              "Surprise"                                                                                                                                                                                  "Are you guys trying to give me a heart attack in the morning"                                                                        "Congrats gungun your proposal was accepted by them"                                                                                  "What really I thought it would at least take a week for them to finalize it, its so fast, Congrats boss for getting the work"                                                                                                                                                  "Its you who should be thanked and they wanted you to coordinated the project, looks like gungun is really popular among them"                                                                                                                        "Its hard work sir not popularity "                                                                                                                                   "Yes you really worked hard that's why we are having a party now. Enjoy guys"   

"So gungun tall us how are Beijing lads" Sarah and Emjeh surrounded her. A bestie routine that should not be missed                                                                                                                                                            "Do you guys really think that I went out on a date there"                                                                                  "Did you really went on a date, with who, where did you went, did you kiss, how far did you spent together, show us his photo, is he handsome".                                                                                            Like every office there is typical office gossip here

"If I really went on a date we would have a boss blast here instead of party"                                              "No way boss wont scold you, just look the he looks at you he sure has a thing for you" Sarah said teasingly                                                                                                                                                                            "Can't you guys cut this crap I am really fed up of this"