What if...Jupiter was Morrigan's dad?

Ok, so imagine, on a cold winter day, Jupiter was in the Republic, maybe on a trip or whatever, when he hears sounds of baby crying nearby. He went to an dark alley and saw a baby in a broken basket, with only a thin blanket keeping her warm. Jupiter rushes to hold the baby and shelter her from the cold as he felt the baby's pulse getting weak. He goes back to his hotel with everyone witnessing him holding a baby in his arm, but nobody questioned anything...yet. Martha was getting warm blankets as she take over the baby.

Yes, the baby is Morrigan.

Jupiter was thinking taking her back to the Republic as she is here illegally, but as he spent more time with little Morrigan, he started to grow attach to her. Not just Jupiter, but everybody in the hotel did. Once Morrigan got a bit older, Jupiter was startled to find wunder in her, and found that she was a Wundersmith. This settles Jupiter to keep her. 

Stink did find Jupiter as the new leaked out. Jupiter panicked and spluttered the first thing that came into his head, "Uh-...Uh, she is...my daughter!" Everyone was silent as Jupiter realized what he said, but there was no way going take that back now so he went along with it. "Uh, yes...her name is...Mog," Dame Chanda kicked him in disapproval of the name as Jupiter quickly added on, "Short for..Morrigan. She is my daughter and her mother...died..?"

Of course the Stink asked for her paper but since she was so young, almost newly born when Jupiter found her, so he just said she doesn't have any yet as he was in a rush

So like that, Morrigan became Morrigan North

:)

Taking Request