Chapter 5: The knight in shining armor

Carl and Emily reunited with the others after the attack in the Reptile horror house.

Carl: Guys, thank god you guys are here!!
Tod: Are you guys okay?
Emily: Well, not too well! Just run!!

They all run and hide in the bathroom.

Wilbur: May somebody tell me what the fuck is going on!!? Why the fuck this is happening!! And especially how the fuck these things are alive!!!?

Wilbur starts banging his head against the wall and crushes one of the mirrors in frustration.

Tod: They used to be killers.. I think maybe they did a satanic ritual. They killed my childhood best friend and they teared my family apart, that's why I snuck onto a bus to a new town, so I could get a better life... But it seems like they've finally catch up to me after all these years..

William, Rory, Carl and Emily all starts sobbing their eyes out with Carl and Emily hugging each other tight and Wilbur trying to comfort William.
Tod starts having flashbacks to the day his life turn upside down, the day he first met and got attacked by the wonderland band.
Wilbur and Tod then sits down together and starts talking about the past.

Wilbur: Hey Tod... Remember the day me, Emily, Carl, William and Rory first met you?
Tod: Yeah?..
Wilbur: Remember how you helped me when I was being bullied?..
Tod: Mhm..
Wilbur: I never got to thank you for that.. so if this is the end... I just want to say that I'm thankful for what you did for me... Brother Rockstar..

They first fist bump, but then Wilbur hugs Tod tight as tears starts coming from their eyes and they smile. Tod knows he can't let them end like his old friend did and picks up the plunger and goes out.

Wilbur: Where are you going?
Tod: Going to kill these bastards.

Tito then stabs him in the arm and he hits the stick part of the plunger into his eye, oil and sparks starts coming out the eye and Tito then slashes Tod's leg. Tod then punches Tito in the face and makes the plunger suck right on to his face and then grabs a hammer. Tito then gets the plunger off his face, but then Tod comes back, he starts hitting Tito with the hammer as hard as he can, oil and sparks coming out Tito's stomach and he hits the sombrero off and then bashes the beak off with the hammer and then smashes the hammer into Tito's skull, sparks everywhere and oil bursting out.

Rory: Woah...

Siren Sara then jumps down in front of Carl and he jumps back and hugs Emily tight in fear. Tod then grabs Sara by the throat and starts bashing her head into one of the tables with sparks and oil coming out and the table breaks. Siren Sara then runs off and Carl lets go of Emily.

Tod: Let's go everyone.

As everyone goes Tod sees Emily blushing after the hug Carl gave her.

Tod: You like Carl don't you?
Emily: N-No, just shut up.
Tod: Yeah right and hey, after all of this is over you can maybe confess your feelings and get your first kiss.

They start walking down a hallway and they enter Tito's playhouse where the foam pit is. Lights are flickering and flashing while the door slams shut. They turns around and looks around and they see Knighty coming closer every time the light turns on and off. Knighty then swings the sword at William, but William dodges at the last second. Wilbur then kicks Knighty into the wall and punches the sword out of his hands. Knighty then punches Wilbur in the face so hard he falls to the ground and the pain felt like someone had scraped his cheek with a knife. Knighty grabs his sword and tries stab him with it, but Wilbur rolls away. He gets up and starts bashing Knighty's head into the wall, but the helmet protected him from damage. Wilbur then throws him onto the ground and starts punching his face where the helmet can't protect, leaving Knighty with his one of his cheeks exposing his metal parts with oil coming out and Wilbur's hands bleeding and losing skin. Knighty then kicks him into the wall and gets up.

Knighty: What would you do without your Knight in shining armor? You would stay alive!

He then throws the sword at Wilbur, but Wilbur dodges and the sword gets stuck in the wall. Wilbur then grabs a chair and swings it into Knighty's head, making Knighty fall onto his stomach and his helmet falling off. Wilbur then starts stomping on the back of Knighty's head as hard as he can. Sparks bursting out, oil splashing and leaking out, it then was like Knighty was in a puddle of oil, his hair turning very dark red and some of his hair even looking like it was black. He then makes Knighty get up to reveal the whole front of Knighty was covered in oil and his face was severely damaged. Knighty then tries to punch Wilbur, but it only leaves like a little oil on Wilbur's shirt since he's too weak. Wilbur then tosses Knighty into the foam pit. He then pulls the sword out the wall and then jumps into the foam pit and empales Knighty through the heart with it.

Tod: I'm impressed.

Wilbur then gets out the foam pit and walks up to the others.

Wilbur: Let's get goin'.

They then exit Tito's playhouse.