Prologue

EDITED VERSION!
11/30/16
chix_girl
************************

(Lucy's POV)

*Kringggg!*

*Kringggg!*

I yawned as I sat up straight on the bed. I strectched my arms and looked at the clock. I stopped the alarm. It's already 7 in the morning. I usually get in the guild by 9:30.

Today's a special day.

I grinned then stood up from the bed and entered the bathroom.

I took a bath then went back to my room. I just snacthed my usual clothes. But I made it more special, I bought new clothes!

I wore a white spaghetti top then a dark skirt that ends in my middle thighs. Then a brown boots. I jet let my hair down.

I went to the kicthen and grabbed a loaf. It's already 9:15, so I didn't have time to cook. Besides, I'm on a diet.

I grabbed my keys and closed the door. I was eating while balancing myself here at the edge. You know, usual.

"Becareful, Miss Lucy!"
"You might fall in!"

"Don't worry I won't fall!" I replied back smiling. I thought about what will happen today.

Lisanna, you know her right? Just came back from Edolas last two days. And the guild is having a blast of her comeback. I don't know why, but I noticed some of them aren't talking to me anymore.

When I'll talk to Natsu, Erza, or Gray, some people will snatch me and say, "Don't interfere them, Lucy! They're childhood bestfriends so they should have 'alone time bonding'!"

I understand that but.. It's always like that and no one will talk to me. Well, except for Happy, Wendy, Charle, Gajeel, and Juvia.

They hang out with me because they do not know Lisanna very well. Happy would always talk to me, and he's always staying by my side.

I sighed. I wish they'll notice me just for once.

I arrived at the guild I pushed the door. They're still partying for Lisanna's return. Team Natsu is on a table with her. They're laughing and drinking.

I walk over at the bar. And saw Mira. "Ohayo, Mira," I greeted her.

"What do you want?" She asked irritated.

"Can I have a strawberry milkshake?" I said.

"No. I'm still cooking foods for the party. And I don't have time making your milkshake." She then rolled her eyes on me which made me sad. She went away from the bar.

"O-Okay."

I saw Natsu walking towards me. A smile went to my face. He finnaly noticed me!

"Hey Luce," he said. I smiled and said, "Hey Natsu. What do you need?"

"I'm here to tell you that you're out of the team."

"What?" I whispered and lowered my head. Tears began falling from my eyes.

What did I do?

"W-Why Natsu? I didn't do anything!" I said, my voice cracking.

"You're making the team weak, Luce. If you're out of the team. We weill really be called the strongest!"

I didn't reply.

"And Lisanna's gonna enter the team. She's really strong, unlike you. And we can't handle you on the team, for being weak. We're always saving you. Atleast Lisanna is strong enough to protect herself. So that's it! You're out of the team from now on." He then walked away from me.

Am I really weak? And Lisanna? Why always her? Why is she so special??

"Lushee." I looked down and saw Happy. "Why are you crying?" He said raising his cute little arms up. I grabbed him then placed him on my lap.

"I'm out of the Team."

"What??" He said angrily. "Don't worry. I'm fine, Happy." I reassured.

He sighed then handed me a small box. "Happy Birthday, Lushee." I smiled, more tears coming out.

"Thanks, Happy." I barely said then opened his gift. It was a bracelet. The design has cat paws and keys around it. Happy wore it at my right hand.

I hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head. "I know it's so rare for me to say this but, I love you, Happy."

I felt him hugged back.

"I love you too, Lushee."

***********
Finally editeed~!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-chix_girl