13:

Jahseh's POV :

I got out the car as she came out the house. I immediately grabbed her by her hair, dragging her back inside.. not too aggressive or tight of course. I closed the door and locked it.

"X, let fucking go of me." She managed to say.

I looked down at her and released her hair and pushed her up against the wall.

She was so confused and couldn't comprehend what was going on. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

A x
All of a sudden, a hard slap came in contact with my cheek. I rubbed my hand on my cheek softly as I slowly turned my head and looked down at my hand making sure that my shit wasn't bleeding.

I look directly in her eyes as mine became as black as coal and my body became as cold as ice.

I stared at her for moment as a smirk appeared on my face. My hand slowly wrapped around her with a grip and lifted her up by her neck.

"Let me go." she said as she struggled trying to get out from underneath my grip but failed because it was too tight.

"Maybe next time you should think twice about putting your hands on folks. Don't know what they're capable of."

I smirked to myself thinking about what had people been telling me as I let her go.

"I heard you got your ass whooped." I laughed even more once she started to glare at me. "Was it worth it?"

"Please, it only gotten worse for that bitch. She had it coming." She rolled her eyes as she started to put away some of her clothes in a hamper.

"Yeah? I'm sure it did. Can you elaborate more on that? What you and Jade do?"

"WE JUMPED THAT BITCH. Fucked up her whole face and everything. X you should've been-"

"I know damn well that's not why you're here. You don't know or love her like that to even be protective over her like that." She said rolling her eyes as she continued doing what she was doing.

"You don't know that, but maybe I do. Maybe I love and wanna do more for her than what I do for you." I proceeded to stand up and walk towards her.

"Wha- you can't be serious X you love me. I love you. We love each other." She yelled out as she started to make that ugly face she does when she's about to cry.

"Nah shorty you don't love me because if you did you wouldn't have done half the shit you did behind my back that you don't know I'm aware of. I gave you too many fucking chances Geneva."

My phone started to buz so I took it out to see who it was and it was Shania. I put it back into my pocket then looked over geneva yawning.

"Anyways the point of me being here is to end things off with you. We're over. Don't hit me up. Loose my fucking number and you damn sure better stay the FUCK away from Shania." I demanded as my eyes started to get cold black again.

"And if I don't." She smirked as she twirled her hair trying me.

I looked at her with no emotion showing on my face at all before laughing a little bit. "I warned you." And with that, I walked out of the house closing the door behind me.

Once I started the car up and was on my way back to the house, I took my phone out to facetime Shania back.

She smiled big once she seen my face. I smiled once I seen hers as well. "Hey Princess."

She blushes before waving. "Hiiii."

I laughed a little and glanced over at the time. "It's like 2 some in the mornin, watcha doin up?" I asked while keeping my attention on the road.